|Remuneration:||R55000 – R70000 per month Cost to company|
One of the coolest, upcoming creative agencies in Jozi is hiring a GM! We are searching for a decisive advertising manager to oversee operations and direct advertising staff in developing unique campaigns.
- Supervise and work with other employees, establish project goals, and monitor, approve, and evaluate a project’s status and impact.
- Overseeing advertising department operations and staff members.
- Working with staff members, clients to establish and meet project goals, budgets, and timelines.
- Provide operational direction and leadership to establish and maintain a culture of teamwork, achievement, accountability and outcome focus.
- Managing and leading a team which is diverse in its skills base and in the services it provides, ranging from high level marketing and advertising services to brand assets
- Develop, foster and maintain strategic working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products or services.
- Scan for marketing opportunity and participate in tenders to attract high value agency projects.
- Lead agency pitches to prospective clients and grow agency top line revenue.
- Monitoring project progress, from planning to execution, to ensure it remains focused and effective.
- Participate as a key leader in launch team not just from communications perspective. Understand marketing strategies relating to sales, business case for model/trip penetrations, distribution and retail incentive strategies
- Manage development of competitive insights and consumer insights
- Be the advocate for the brand work with team members to provide clarity and focus on messaging, target and positioning.
- Negotiating contract specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
- Initiating and directing research efforts.
- Applying a high degree of analytical, creative reasoning, negotiation and interpersonal skills in dealing with a range of complex projects associated with the development of the global marketing strategies and campaigns of the brands in the agency
- Keeping abreast of relevant industry trends, tools, marketing programs and legislative requirements.
- Manage service providers, suppliers and onsite requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of five to seven years’ experience in a relevant field; management experience may be preferred.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects or teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and strong problem-solving skills, especially under pressure.
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships.
- Solid sales and presentation skills.
Posted on 10 Mar 09:22