|Remuneration:||R7000 – R9000 per month Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Summit Financial Partners|
Want to explore a career in financial well being while making a real difference in the financial industry?
If you’re a highly motivated, strong-willed individual with a passion for helping consumers take back control of their finances, you may be the candidate we’re looking for.
Summit is passionate about helping everyday South Africans correct their past financial mistakes and fight back against exploitative credit providers and debt collectors
It’s rewarding work, and we are passionate about it!
We’re looking for Financial Well being consultants in Nelspruit.
- The successful incumbent will act as an ambassador for Summit by building relationships with key stake holders in the client company environment as well as with Summit’s business partners
- The incumbent will have face-to-face meetings with over-indebted clients to assist with finding suitable solutions
- Presentations and financial literacy training will be required
Summit Financial Partners is a consumer protector, we help consumers restore their financial dignity and audit reckless lending from unscrupulous lenders. We believe in doing the right thing for the consumer!
- A suitable degree or diploma, either completed or in progress
- One to three years’ relevant financial services working experience
- Previous experience in the financial services or sales industry will be an advantage
- Experience in financial literacy training will be an advantage
- A working knowledge and understanding of the procedures relating to Garnishee Order and Debt Counselling
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent English verbal and written skills (proficiency in other official South African languages – Isizulu, Ndebele, Sotho – will be an advantage)
- A valid drivers licence and own reliable transport
- Presentation skills
Posted on 17 Apr 07:50
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Financial Administrator jobs
An exciting career opportunity exists in Mpumalanga for a Retail and Commercial Representative within the Petroleum Industry. If you have the following competencies, we look forward to receiving your application.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary job function is to increase revenue from new and existing customers
- Establish relationships with prospective customers through the use of various prospecting techniques
- Prepare and present sales proposals to current and prospective customers
- Prepare internal reports
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures
- Demonstrated history of obtaining new business and retaining customer base
- Must understand the petroleum business to effectively sell its products and services
- An expert on products and solutions and is knowledgeable of regulatory changes
- 10 years Sales experience in the Petroleum Industry
- Valid Driver’s License
Salary: R40,000 plus Company car, Company laptop and Company Cellphone
Vacancy Reference no: CPT002368
Closing Date: 1 May 2019
To apply for the above-mentioned position, please apply on our Website www.intelligentplacement.co.za/vacancies also add your profile picture to your CV.
If you don’t hear from us within three weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 16 Apr 07:20
Intelligent Placement will, through its expertise, service standards and national network provide a unique value proposition which will differentiate Intelligent Placement to be the preferred South African Recruitment brand.
Get job alerts for Sales Reps jobs
PR, Media and Digital
Jhb: 011 883 5404
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.
Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitment
Jackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731
Cape Union Mart
Cape Union Mart International (Pty) Ltd has been equipping South African adventurers since 1933, and is South Africa’s favourite outdoor adventure store. Stocking everything one needs for outdoor pursuits – including hiking, camping, trail running, mountain biking, snow sports, travel and more – Cape Union Mart is an essential first step in every adventure. Cape Union Mart has stores across South Africa, and in Namibia and Botswana.
HomeChoice is a leading omnichannel retailer, delighting our customers with an innovative range of curated products on personalised terms. Our aim is to provide multiple, convenient and easy retail shopping channels to guarantee that we meet all our customer expectations.
This role will be ideal for a candidate that will assist in the running and day to day handlings of the HomeChoice Showroom’s stockroom.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing in the role: (key responsibilities/KPA’s)
- Stockroom management
- Meet operational efficiencies
- Adhere to all service level agreements
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Adhere to quality standards
- Administration and reporting
A little about who you are: (skills and years’ experience)
- Grade 12
- Minimum of one year of stock room experience within a Retail environment
- Excellent telephone and face to face customer etiquette
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- MS Office packages
- Must be available to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clear credit and criminal record
Posted on 25 Feb 14:16
The HomeChoice Group is a leading credit-based direct marketing retailer selling homeware merchandise and financial services to the expanding urban middle-income mass market in southern Africa.