OUR CLIENT IN THE CONCRETE AND MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY REQUIRES A PRODUCTION FOREMAN IN VIRGINIA
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Grade 12 or relevant NQF4 equivalent
- Tertiary Technical Qualification (Trade Mechanical, Electrical or Millwright)
- Must have 3 years block or kerb plant experience
- Maintenance schedule & planning experience
- Health & Safety compliance knowledge
- JDE experience will be an advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Clear criminal record
- Clear ITC
Skills / Duties:
- Effective and complete running of Production, Technical, Industrial Relations, Safety, Quality
- Training of employees in the Business Unit
- Weekly production planning with Business Manager
- Daily monitoring of actual production against the planned targets
- Calculate standard usage of materials
- Order raw material stocks timeously
- Knowledge of standard capacities of each machine section.
- Manage efficient response in respect of plant repair or breakdowns
- Follow up problems identified by the operators in their sections
Applicants must reside in VIRGINIA or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Urgent Armed Response Officer needed in Welkom (Free State)!! Requirements:
Matric/Grade 12 (Minimum Grade 10)
Valid PSIRA Grade C registered Valid Armed Response .
Driver’s licence – Code 8/EB (minimum 2 years driving experience preferential)
Valid Firearm Competency.
Previous AR experience preferential. firstname.lastname@example.org
National company is seeking Locum nurses with dispensing license in the Bloemfontein area.
Looking for a creative and hardworking lady Barber for a busy hairsalon in central Kroonstad. email@example.com
Quality tester required for complex site testing
Learnerships available for people living with disabilities! Are you a candidate with a disability struggling to get a job in Johannesburg? Do you think your disability is affecting your chances of getting a job? Do you feel your level of education is holding you back from the opportunities? Send through your CV’s and relevant documents to Signa Group. Requirements: 4 Certified copies of your ID (All copies originally certified) 4 Certified copies of your school report (All copies originally certified) 1 copy of your updated cv
1 copy of your tax document – Including SARS number 1 copy of your bank statement-Not older than 3 months 1 copy of your doctors’ letter- Not older than 12 months 1 copy of an affidavit confirming disability 1 copy of an affidavit confirming passed school qualification 1 copy of an affidavit confirming your address 1 copy of an affidavit confirming unemployment Please include all of the above to be considered for a learnership. firstname.lastname@example.org