• Carry out Pre-Employment, annual, transfer and exit medicals examination and administration • Planning of Bi-annual and annual Audiometry test .Plan all blood in accordance with Lead Regulations • Treat all Injury On Duty cases and where necessary refer the employees to a Doctor or hospital for treatment • Run daily primary health care clinic and administer appropriate treatment • Act as company’s medical representative on the Safety Committee and in this capacity control and maintain safety throughout the Plants and attend Safety, Health & Environment meetings • Assist with Disaster Planning from a medical point of view. Assist with advise on Employee Wellness Programme • Conduct Induction of hazards of lead, general hygiene in line with company policy and procedures on Safety, Health and Environment • Produce Monthly medical reports as required including absenteeism, sick absence counselling and abuse. Control medical certificates and sick leave for employees and liaise with Payroll Department • Assist with Risk Assessment and attend Occupational Health meetings Minimum Requirements: • Matric with Nursing Diploma, Occupational Health Diploma and dispensing licence • Audiometry Certificate and First Aid Level 4. Minimum 3 years related and relevant experience • Ability and passion to work with people at all levels. Good communication ability, empathy and very good interpersonal skills • Drivers Licence
To Apply for this Job,
Purpose of role:
Responsible for financial controls, financial reporting and render support to other business units.
Key Performance Areas:
Implement and Maintain Financial Strategic Support:
– Implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems.
– Maintain all financial accounting standards required to satisfy the stakeholders i.e. Shareholders, National Credit Act, IFRS and PFMA.
– Produce monthly reports including reconciliations, financial statements and cash flow projections.
– Complete analysis of financial results and present recommendations.
– Submit financial statements/reports to the shareholders regularly.
– Assist in establishing yearly objectives.
– Manage the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets, including assets purchased (computers, etc.) assuring all are in accordance with relevant regulations.
– Maintain and monitor financial policies and procedures.
– Ensure adherence to financial controls and procedures.
– Implement and maintain processes and procedures outlined in the cash management policy.
– Assist in the preparation of the annual budget for income and overhead expenditure.
– Analyse operations, costs and revenues of the organisation and project future revenues and expenses.
– Compute tax returns and ensure payment and reports are on time.
Financial statutory reporting:
– Prepare consolidated Financial Statements for the organisation on a monthly, quarterly, interim and annual basis
– Ensure that all financial submissions adhere to the PFMA and are in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and any other applicable reporting requirement
– Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
– Identify designated staff responsibilities, authority and personal performance measurement criteria.
– Monitor the provision of outputs of direct reports to ensure deliverables of the team are met.
– Conduct performance reviews and address areas of non-performance.
– Identify training needs and development opportunities for direct reports.
– Determine staff levels and prepare motivations for the filling of vacancies to complement functional objectives and requirements
– Completed Honours (NQF 8) in Accounting / Finance field
– Completed articles, signed off
– 7+ years’ related experience, with 4+ years in supervisory level
- Responsible for ordering and receiving all Maintenance stock
- Ensure that received stock is not damaged and that all is in order and correctly received and accounted for
- Issue correct tools and spares
- Place orders for requested tools and spares
- Source quotations from suppliers for tools and spares
- Source quotations from courier companies for collections and deliveries
- Follow up on orders placed
- Check all safety equipment and issue necessary certificates
- Ensure that the workshop is kept neat at all times
- Assist with monthly stock take
- Responsible for Health and Safety and Quality control
- Able to build relationships with suppliers
- Grade 12, with proven Stores experience
- Computer Literate, Excel and Pastel added advantage
- Flexibility to work as and when required
- Attention to detail – verbal and numerical skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Time Management – punctuality and attendance, managing time to ensure tasks are completed timeously
- Valid Forklift licence will be Advantageous
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.
Panel beater with factory approvals require the services of a person with knowledge and experience in assembling motor vehicles after accident damage repairs. If you can work independent and maintain top quality workmanship, please forward your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview We offer a 5-day week, provident fund and industry related wages.
To Apply for this Job,
Reference: JHB005284-DF-1 A leading pharmaceutical company is searching for an experienced Human Pharma – Sales Representative in the Therapeutic Areas: Diabetes, Hypertension, Stroke prevention in AF (only areas with no Specialist rep) to be based in East London and be responsible for meeting budget of HP products. Responsibilities: Achievement of budget Market core products to private medical practitioners and pharmacists Develop new key customers and supply a quality service to existing key customers Interacting with private medical practitioners, GPs mainly, pharmacists and exploring new outlets and for developing new customers and supplying a quality service to existing customers Information displayed above not limited to advertisement. Please contact for further information. Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not received a response within 14 days of submitting your application Duties & Responsibilities In order to be considered the following is required: Tertiary education preferably Medical or General Sciences e.g. B.Sc. / Teaching / Clinical Technicians / Biokinetics / Nursing (Needs to deal with medical terminology in discussing medical literature) Previous sales experience in a Pharma company not a pre-requisite, but preferable Continued education on new and existing products
To Apply for this Job,
A well-established Internet company based in Capetown requires a strong, competent individual to handle our Administrative duties. The position will suit an individual who is eager to learn and take ownership of the position. Highest Educational level: Matric Be able to take minutes of meetings Typing, printing and scanning of documents Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel knowledge is essential. Training will be provided to you. Send a short CV to the email address stated.
To Apply for this Job,
Job order no AP48470 Duties & Responsibilities Dry Store Operations – to meet operational requirements and production targets through weekly assisting with the design and implementation of the production plan with the production team & central planning Dry Store Management – to ensure the effective day–to-day running (Inbound and Outbound) of the Dry Stores Department in terms of effective internal controls & procedures that must be in place Ensure stock rotation is adhered to and no redundant or expired stock are carried Min stock quantities are held to assist managing working capital Ensure that raw materials & packaging are correctly ordered in conjunction with the Buyer on time Manage quality claims, return to supplier, from Plant to supplier Check and verify with Buyer raw material and packaging prices on a monthly basis Ensure that all internal control procedures & policies surrounding warehousing & inventory are in place to maintain the BPCS system Verification of cycle stock counts before posting and manage periodic stock counts Month End Procedures and Reports Compiling and analysing monthly Plant stock report and KPI’s with variance explanations Adhoc related duties Experience & Qualification Tertiary qualification in Logistics or equivalent Exp in BPCS and FMCG environment will be advantageous Excellent analytical skills Kindly forward cvs’ to: email@example.com
To Apply for this Job,
Administrator – Maternity cover This is a maternity cover for 1 year originally Hours of work: You will be required to work 12 hour shifts between 06:00am – 19:00pm Monday to Saturday. The shift rota is planned that you will work 2 days on then have 2 days off. Start date: Immediate start available As a result of maternity we are now looking to recruit an administrator to join a specialist department As an Administrator your duties will include – Working within a team supporting the business with all round administration – Receiving documents which will then be uploaded accurately onto the companies in house system – Hi Volumes of data processing – Scanning and filing and overall management of POD’s – Checking of highly important documentation – Liaising with third parties both internally and externally where required To apply for this position you – Will be flexible to work a shift rota of 12 hour days – 2 days on and 2 days off – Will have excellent administrative skills – Will have good attention to detail – Will have good communication skills – Have the ability to work within a pressurised environment to meet SLA’s and targets daily – Will have flexibility to work overtime throughout busy periods – Will be happy to commit to a full maternity contact Email Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this Job,
An established IT company, based in East London, seeks to employ a Senior Support Consultant, to work with their current Support Consultants. The successful applicant will be responsible for the implementation and support of custom designed software specifically for the motor spares retail & distribution market. Working closely with various team members to improve customer service skills, use and enhance support tools, learn effective troubleshooting techniques, and increase system knowledge. Strong communication skills, and a high level of customer service, is essential.
– Instituting corrective actions by completing accurate and complete Jira Project tickets and ensuring developers understand fully what changes are to be carried out
– Supply ongoing applicable system training to fellow Service Desk consultants when required to do so and supply signed-off training sheets
– Supply availability and assist consultants with applicable calls escalated to yourself
– Active involvement in managing two-way communication between ourselves and the relevant Account Managers
– Providing application support to users – Answer, resolve, and log in-bound customer calls, identify issues and provide suggestions and long-term resolutions
– Investigate and analyze system issues to determine cause of issues and appropriate corrective action
– Provide clear, professional, informative and appropriate communication to colleagues, customers, suppliers via telephonic, email, Skype and Team Viewer
– Select and explain the best solution to solving the client’s query, whether it be general system usage, or higher-level queries
– Deconstruct client issues and analyze the various solutions via various communication channels