Purpose of the job:
- As the Maintenance Foreman you will be responsible for managing all installations, repairs and upkeep of operations and facilities.
- Machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
- Leading a team of 6 employees including Millwrights and Assistants.
- Min 5 years’ experience in a managerial position (Technical environment).
- Min 5 years’ experience in a FMCG will be advantageous.
- Milling experience highly advantageous
- GMR 2.7 experience / Advance OHSACT Certification (Proven track record).
- FSSC 22000 Food Safety experience (Proven track record).
- Health and Safety experience (Proven track record).
- Experience in a planned preventative maintenance program (C-Works, Pragma or SAP).
- HR / IR process experience (Proven track record).
- Railway safety regulator experience (Proven track record).
- Experience on blowers, boilers and compressors (Proven track record).
- N3 technical qualification and Trade Tested Millwright
Main objectives of the position:
- GMR 2.7 compliance and Audits.
- Asset Management / planned preventative maintenance.
- Technical Support / Troubleshooting.
- Automated packing systems and Packing machinery (Fawema’s).
- Plant and systems upgrade.
- Assist with projects and Cost Control / Budget management.
- Health & Safety and Food Safety.
- Staff resource management and Performance management.
- Ensure sufficient maintenance stock in accordance with maintenance department requirements and standards.
- Co-ordinates, assigns, directs, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly schedules.
- Establishes job priorities and time frames for Maintenance staff.
- Responsible for the installation of repair of Electrical and Mechanical equipment.
- Monitors completion of job assignments through frequent observation and inspections to ensure compliance with standards and instruction and revises instructions and time frames as necessary.
- Responsible for training employees on equipment, task procedure, work standards and proper safety procedures.
- Schedules maintenance activities within the relevant system, including work performed by contractors.
- Develops specifications and makes recommendations on capital equipment purchases.
- Maintains appropriate documentation of maintenance schedules, equipment installations, structural repair and work orders and other operating reports
- Ensure effective INVOCOM implementation.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Required to work long and unusual working hours (night shift, after hours, weekends and public holidays).
- Stocktake – 1st of every month.
Our client, a property management company, is urgently looking to hire a Legal Administration Assistant to work remotely alongside their legal administration team based in London (preferably staying in the Stellenbosch area).
The remit of the Legal Administration team has grown and to meet increasing demands from client for property legal services, this is an opportunity for the right person to flourish and establish themselves as a valued staff member within a dynamic company.
This role would be of interest to an experienced Administrator with some legal experience but not essential.
- Dealing with presale and re-mortgage enquiries in accordance with internal processes, timescales and ensuring income generation for such activity.
- Processing notices of transfer and charge and updating ownership records.
- Liaison with external solicitors instructed to prepare formal deeds and licence documents.
- Assisting with statutory and voluntary lease extension requests.
- Maintaining company secretarial records, execution protocols and for all documents requiring director signature.
- Processing applications for standard consents required in leases including subletting of property, keeping pets, alterations and works in accordance with the lease and client’s instruction.
- Assist Property Managers, finance, and major works team on ad-hoc enquiries on various matters including lease interpretation, disputes, land registry searches and other landlord and tenant matters.
- To maintain KPIs including fee income generation.
- To observe the highest possible standards in relation to client and customer confidentiality and in compliance with data protection legislation.
- To undertake any other duties as are reasonably requested from time to time.
- Maintain accurate computerized and manual records regarding leasehold ownership records.
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
- Excellent academic qualifications, preferably a relevant Degree.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally, including drafting correspondence and documents.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a varied and demanding role with appropriate supervision.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and be organized and efficient.
- Demonstrable experience and ability to use ICT packages i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Diligent, well spoken, thorough and well organized.
- It would need to be someone who wants to settle with one company as training will take a substantial amount of time.
- No previous experience in a similar role necessary but beneficial, e.g. 1 year as a Paralegal would be beneficial.
- Understanding of the legal conveyancing process.
- Experience within the residential property sector, or within the property industry generally.
- Experience in dealing with solicitors, conveyancers, and surveyors.
Working Hours: 9am to 6 pm – Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Salary: R15 000 – R20 000 per month (negotiable, depending on previous experience).
Area: Preferably staying in Stellenbosch area – working remotely.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Our client, a property management company, is looking to hire a Junior Credit Controller who is looking for career development to work remotely alongside their finance team based in London (preferably Stellenbosch area).
- Our client is looking for someone who is just starting out with their career or, someone who has had accounts experience, but is looking for change in career and is happy to start as an administrator.
- Over a period of 6 to 12 months the role will grow, with more responsibilities and they will be given a set of accounts to manage under supervision.
- Our client does have an office in Stellenbosch, but due to COVID Virus, the team will only be working 2 to 3 days a week in the office.
- Over the next 3 to 6 months, depending on your lock down process, this may stay at 2 to 3 days a week in the office / home or it may change to 5 days week office based, therefore they need to have facilities to enable then to work from home.
- Overseeing the credit control email box.
- Put together payment reminders as instructed and email to the clients.
- Answering general requests from the clients – i.e. statements required / copy invoices.
- Updating general information on your system.
After the 3-month period we will train them with more interesting duties.
- 1 to 2 years’ credit control and accounts experience in a similar role.
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Relevant qualification will be an advantage.
- Property accounting background will be beneficial.
Working Hours: 9am to 6 pm – Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Salary: R16 000 per month (depending on experience)
Area: Remote work (preferably Stellenbosch area).
Starting date: As soon as possible.
- Ad Placed : 05 Nov 2020 11:52:47
- Remuneration : R 10000 – R 12000 – PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Management
- Industry :
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Magqabi Seth Zita Attorneys Incorporated
We urgently need a Professional person to be our Office Manager. the person must have a business management background.
To Apply for this Job,
HYGROTECH WORD BESKOU AS DIE LEIER OP DIE GEBIED VAN BEMARKING EN VERSPREIDING VAN GROENTESAAD IN SUID-AFRIKA. ‘n Geleentheid vir ‘n ervare en pro-aktiewe individu met uitstekende verkoops-, beplannings-, asook kommunikasievaardighede (Afrikaans & Engels).Iemand wat ‘n passie het vir landbou en bemarking. Die ideale kandidaat beskik oor ‘n tersiêre lanbou en/of B Com bemarkingkwalifikasie, met nagenoeg drie jaar toepaslike ondervinding in verkope. Aansoekers met ‘n AVCASA en of BASOS kwalifikasie asook verkoopservaring in groente verspreiding sal voorkeur geniet. ‘n Geldige bestuurderslisensie is ook deel van die vereistes vir hierdie betrekking.
Die suksesvolle kandidaat sal oorhoofs verantwoordelik wees vir die;
– Aktiewe rol sowel as ondersteunende rol in die kommersialisering van die verkoop van maatskappyprodukte
– Fasilitering van bestellings
– Bestuur van die daaglikse besigheid
– Om te verseker dat maandelikse teikens bereik word
– Opstel van die nodige verslae
– Om ‘n handelsmerkambassadeur vir die maatskappy te wees
– Uitbreiding van die huidige kliëntebasis
Die markverwante vergoedingspakket sluit ‘n produksiebonus asook petrolkaart in. Slegs kandidate wat aan die vereistes voldoen kan ‘n volledige CV en kontakbare verwysings rig aan email@example.com voor of op Vrydag 06 November 2020.
To Apply for this Job,
Our client is looking for a machine operator in East London
Duties & Responsibilities:
Must have experience in operating automatic machine lines (technical background is a prerequisite)
Must be able to do machine maintenance
Must be able to manage shifts and the teams (supervisory experience is required)
Ability to Work shifts
Must have own transport for shifts
Purpose of the job: To maintain the overall effectiveness of equipment and plant on site
Day to day maintaining of plant
- Fault Finding
- On the job training
- Plant and system upgrades / Project management
- System maintenance
- Rapid response to break downs
- Audits (Safety and stock control)
Do you possess the following competencies (Skills and knowledge):
- Ability to function in a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be self-motivated
- Equipment knowledge
- Accuracy / Attention to detail
- Numerical ability
- Innovation/ continuous improvement
- Sense of urgency
- Relevant Trade qualification
- Registered Millwright (Dept. of Labour) (Red Seal)
- 3-5 years in relevant trade e.g. Electrician, Millwright
- Working in a factory environment
- Required to work 12 hour shifts, overtime and unusual working hours (night shift, after hours, weekends and public holidays)
- Incidents & Accidents – attend investigations and control liaise with Sister re injuries
- Monthly Stats – update DIFR, Green Cross Board, Injury Statistics and report from Medical Centre, incident files, Salaries & Wages department and update database
- SHE Committee – schedule meetings for the year with Agenda items
- SHE Reps – ensure there are sufficient Safety Reps in all departments and on all shifts. Ensure they are trained and have appointment letters. Carry out Awareness training
- Staff Induction – Co-ordinate all Induction sessions. Liaise with Contractors and the HR department/Trainer. Process the necessary paperwork and update the database
- Training & Contractor Control – Ensure all Contractors comply with all requirements; ensure they receive all Safety Induction/refresher training. Ensure Letters of Good Standing are up to date; Carry out Contractor checks whilst they are on site and check that the Contractor’s paperwork
- Permit Register – ensure all items on permit register are renewed/obtained and update the register accordingly
- Risk Assessments – assist departmental managers and Contractors with risk assessments for each project
- Waste License : Conduct internal waste audits and be part of external waste audit and compile audit file and submit to DEA
- Aspect & Impact registers- assist departmental managers to review and update aspect and impact registers in different departments
- Lead in Air Monitoring – Liaise with the Laboratory to draw up an annual monitoring programme; receive monitoring results and create graphs to show trends
- Budgets – assist the National SHE Manager to prepare the department annual budget
- Audits (internal and external) annual Smelter Report – assist with Audit
- Auditing experience with ISO 14001-2015 and ISO 45001 – 2018 (NOT negotiable)
- 2-4 years SHE experience
Candidates must comply with Fit & Proper requirements as stipulated in FAIS Act
- Honesty, Integrity and Good standing
Experience (3+ Years in industry)
NQF4 qualifications and credits
RE5 Exam passed
Class of Business completed for STI Personal and Commercial lines
- Operational Ability
- Financial Soundness
- CPD hours/points completed for last cycle (2019/2020)
The following additional factors will be to your (Candidates) advantage:
- NQF5 passed for STI
- Experience on insurance online system
- Experience on AIG online system
- Product specific training completed with main players in insurance industry
Main characteristics / strong points for candidates:
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal- and written communication skills at all levels
- Computer literate in Microsoft office and internet
- Self-discipline and time management
- Meet deadlines
- Make- and receive calls to clients
- Do- and follow through amendments to client policies
- Evaluate cover to avoid under insurance
- Follow through claims to amendments on policies
- Involvement with claims intermediary service (Client satisfied)
- Manage unpaid premiums
- Evaluate rates on line-items and negotiate premiums
- Policy renewals
- Completeness and accuracy of Record-of-Advice
- Fit & Proper-, FAIS, FICA and Code of Conduct compliant
- Grow portfolio by up- and cross selling
- Build relationships (Trust) with clients