Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who meet the following job specifications.
- To organize labour to specified manning requirements in order to run production lines.
- To ensure appropriate materials supply is available at all times.
- To achieve required quality standards.
- To ensure team members understand and follow required process and BOS procedures.
- To ensure housekeeping standards are established and maintained.
- To train team members in all aspects of the production operation.
- To undertake continuous improvement activities.
- To record, control and manage absenteeism within plant targets.
- To solve day-to-day issues for team members.
- Provide feedback on production performance measurable against daily targets to team members.
- To communicate team briefings.
- To continually promote company philosophies, policies and values.
- Evenly distribute jobs based on skill level and job rotation.
- To implement any corrective actions in line with disciplinary procedures
- Maintain required stock levels at all times.
- Ensure quality requirements are adhered too.
- Take an active part in identifying and maintaining plant health and safety.
- Actively promote good housekeeping practices to ensure work area is kept tidy and clean at all times.
- Assist with assembly problem solving exercises as part of Kaizen teams.
- Grade 12 minimum requirement
- Computer literacy (Excel / word)
- Good communication skills in English
- A quality background would be advantageous.
- Experience in Production environment required.
- Good numeracy/literacy skills (Grade 12 level)
- Adequately trained in Health & Safety, Production systems, IATF1649 and ISO 14001
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a production/manufacturing environment in a Supervisory role
- To evaluate team members performance and train and develop operators.
Purpose of job:
Maintenance and repairs to machinery, equipment, plant and facilities, Installation and commissioning of machinery and equipment, general maintenance to plant and facilities, Safety and Housekeeping
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a qualified tradesman, preferably in automotive sector
- Experienced in electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Self-starter, hard and conscientious worker
- Willing to work a 3 Shift system
- Certification as qualifies Millwright
- Understand and read electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic circuits and drawings
- Understanding and knowledge of Company rules and regulations, and Safety rules and regulations applicable to the Company
- Experience in mechatronics
- Mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic planned and preventative maintenance and repairs to machinery and equipment, including plant and facilities as required
- Execution of planned and preventative maintenance and repairs on machinery, equipment, plant and facilities in accordance with maintenance plan
- Report deterioration and excessive wear and tear on machinery, equipment, plant and facilities that requires major repairs to be carried out
- Report all delays that cannot be completed in the planned time frame due to addition faults and problems identified during the maintenance or repairs to the machine or equipment
- Assist with the manufacturing, refurbishment or modification to existing machinery and equipment as required
- Assist with the installation and commissioning of refurbished, modified or new machines, as required.
- Ensure correct functioning and safe working of machinery and equipment after completion of maintenance and before handing over for use in Production
- Identification and prediction of other repairs on machinery and equipment that is to be conducted in future planned and preventative maintenance
- Assist with urgent machine, equipment plant or facility breakdowns that will lead to customer line stoppages, including after hours if required
- Abide by Company Rules and Regulations
- Ensure safety precautions and standards are followed at all times when conducting maintenance and repairs on machinery, equipment plant and facilities such as equipment lockout
- Abide by safety rules and regulations at all times
- Apply and maintain the company standards in the workplace and maintenance area at all times
- To close down any machine or equipment that is unsafe to work with
- To close down any machine or equipment that is faulty and may lead to further damage
- To carry out all duties and responsibilities as described in this job description
- To operate within the parameters of the job descriptions
- To not hand over a machine for use in production after maintenance or service that is unsafe or unchecked for proper functioning and operating
- In event of absence of the incumbent, the Technical and Quality Manager is responsible to ensure continuity of duties and activities in line with agreed schedules and parameters
Our client in the food industry is looking for an Assistant Manager to be based in East London.
- 4 Years relevant working experience (Retail experience preferred)
- Drivers Licence
- Own vehicle
- Able to work retail hours
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You are welcome to call our offices for more information on 011 518 4600
Have you worked in a dust mask manufacturing environment or manufacturing Plant as a Production Manager? EAST LONDON ONLY Experience in manufacturing of dust masks, Must also have a technical skill set this would be helpful as a proven ability to run a profitable production facility. Then email me your CV and relevant qualifications immediately
To Apply for this Job,
- Ad Placed : 26 Mar 2020 08:42:21
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Professional
- Industry :
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Medizone Finance Pty Ltd
MEDICAL SALES Health Company has positions. Available in the East London. Package: R7500.00 – R12000.00 INC: Bonuses Promotions Requirements: Sales Experience (Advantage) People Skills Age 25 – 60 NO Chancres For interview SMS Name, Surname, Age and Area to the following number 072 954 4220 or call 087 365 3606 Immediately available…
To Apply for this Job,
- Ensure availability of equipment at all times
- Manage Spare part store to ensure availability of spare parts when needed
- Manage breakdowns on shift
- Must be able to work shifts
- Shutdown maintenance availability
- Adjusting of welding jigs on all robotic welding cells on site
- Adjusting of welding jigs using the measurement reports
- Using the Faro Arm as well as liaising with the Measurement department to obtain accurate measurement results for the adjustment
- Working with Production, Quality, Engineering to ensure the accuracy of the parts manufactured on the robotic cells
- 5 – 10 years shimming (tool adjustments) and acting as a tool jig technician
Position description / responsibilities:
– execute technical investigations
– develop and maintain software, including:
i.develop programs according to specifications
ii.test and correct programs
iii.plan and implement tasks; and
iv.set up non-complex program specifications
– provide technical support and ensuring technical stability
– set up technical documentation
– communicate with relevant parties
– train junior programmers, or as requested; and
– quality assure according to set standards and procedures.
– Completed tertiary qualification: Computer Science / Information Systems / Similar
– 3+ years’ working experience in similar role
– Strong in database design
– Experience using source control
– Agile development skills
– OO analysis and design
– Report writing
– Mobile Development Experience
– OpenEdge progress
– Contribute to application design and technical documentation
– Provide technical guidance to the team
– Manage software development to specification & timelines
– Maintain and improve existing solutions
– Ensure software is developed to quality standards
– Maintain development SOPs
– Execute technical investigations
– High level of analytical & problem-solving skills
– Tertiary qualification in Computer Science / Information Technology
– Minimum 4 years’ in a Senior development role within the Progress OpenEdge development environment
– Knowledge of developing an ERP with specific experience in Point of Sale
– Demonstrates leadership skills
– Driver’s License
– Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Required Technical Skills:
– Exceptional development experience in Progress OpenEdge
– Exceptional database design skills
– Strong OO programming experience
– A passion for solving complex business problems
– Leadership experience of project working and professional software development processes, including agile
– Logical out of the box thinker
– Strong experience in using source control
Knowledge / Ability:
– Experience in the application of the Scrum/Agile methodology
– Resource management including HR matters
– Experience in managing project performance against SLA
– Solid understanding of project finances
– Attention to detail
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees. This Certificate provides learners with grounding inall areas of Distribution. This may enable them not only to increase their productivity within the Wholesale and Retail Sector but also to apply their learning in various other business environments.LEARNERSHIP: The qualified learner will be exposed to:• Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment • Rational and irrational numbers and number systems • Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet • Maintaining stock balances • Safe delivery of stock to customers • Legal requirement, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods • Administrative functions related to stock receipt and delivery • The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas • Picking of stock • The financial impact of stock on the business • Picking, packing and movement of stock in order to minimize damages • Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse • The recording of stock movement on the stock management system • Stock take procedures • The wholesale & retail business environment • Legislation regarding Occupational Health and Safety and applicable safety procedures in the workplace • Appropriate actions to be taken with regards to hazards and emergency situations • Maintaining of Internal and external housekeeping standards • Maintaining of Customer service and satisfaction levels
- Experience in Quality Assurance processes, software lifecycle, testing, planning, execution and defect tracking
- Experience with SAP MM/WM or SD Modules, and Solution Manager
- Experience with test automation tools (SAP CBTA, Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, HP UFT, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
- Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function.
- Leadership behaviours as per LEAD
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Responsible for designing solutions that meet business requirements. Considerations include business use cases and product strategy, cost optimization, design tradeoffs (build, buy or modify).
- Responsible for designing a solution infrastructure that meets technical requirements.
- Considerations include high availability and failover design, system sizing requirements, scalability to meet future growth requirements.
- Manage and coordinate software upgrades, deployments, downtime, patches, and hotfixes with relevant role players.
- Responsible for conducting all necessary testing after deployment or patches.
- Responsible for the management of Interfaces between various applications.
- Provide technical support, knowledge, and recommendations to the team.
- Responsible for the coordination and analysis of incidents relating to technical topics.
- Responsible for system performance monitoring and capacity planning.
- Develop reports from a business partner as required (Crystal Reports).
- Ensure innovative solutions align and support strategic implementation according to overall business strategy
- Manage and evaluate innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery to fulfill expectations
- Perform all outputs in compliance with the Company’s Integrity Codes & SHEQ requirements
- Perform delegated SHEQ tasks and duties and Inform superiors about deviations
- Participate and provide feedback on any activities where QA practices and risks are to be considered from the writing of user stories, pre-development testing notes and executing QA testing activities in accordance to processes and quality guidelines so as to identify defects / quality concerns in projects.
- Support with Business Process Modelling
- Design and compile test plans on software applications based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Create design steps from test cases, execute system validation plans and compile test scripts.
- Plan, design, create, execute and maintain test automation scripts that meet the business needs.
- Responsible for test planning, design and the creation of test data.
- Responsible for identifying and logging of defects.
- Responsible for planning and performing functional, non-functional, integration, usability, configuration, UAT and regression testing
- Define test cases to be conducted within the Sprint.
- Responsible for the facilitation of test plan and test case reviews with cross-functional teams
- Provide estimates for test efforts
- Coordinate and perform manual and automated testing activities and ensure a highly effective and well-documented test environment.
- Implement, track and report on all testing activities to assure full coverage of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Perform all outputs in compliance with the Company’s Integrity Codes & SHEQ requirements
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent
- Minimum 3+ Years’ experience in IT
- Minimum of 1 year experience in SAP Test Suite and CBTA,
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in SAP S/4 HANA/ SAP MM/ WM or SD module(s),
- Experience with test automation tools.
- ISTQB/ISEB Certification will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes will be beneficial.