Duties 1. Review existing finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and make recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives; 2. Planning – o Participate in organizational planning sessions; o Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans; o Develop financial and tax strategies; o Manage the capital request and budgeting processes; 3. Operations o Manage the accounting, human resources, legal, tax, and treasury divisions; o Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced; 4. Risk Management – o Understand and mitigate key elements of the organization’s risk profile; o Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry; o Construct and monitor reliable control systems; o Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors, funders and SAG; o Report risk issues to the line manager and audit committee of the board of directors; o Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations Requirements: o Master’s degree in accounting or business administration o Preference will be given to candidates with a CA and 3-year experience working on Global Fund; o 5 years’ experience in a senior managerial position in the NGO sector. email@example.com
To Apply for this Job,
To carry out the correct wheat grist for the mill to grind, extraction efficiency of the mill, mill flour to meet the quality standards, maintenance of equipment in the Mills, sanitation, and preparing daily reports.
- Monitor finished stock levels
- Control raw materials for rotation of shifts
- Optimize mill machinery and equipment
- Compile and execute milling shift plan and control wheat intake for milling process
- Ensure Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Adhering to Food Safety policies
- Supervise employees on shift
- Ensure and check that mill splits are all in order as per instructions
- Ensure that finished products conform to specifications hourly
- Always that conditioning is as per set requirements
- Ensure all quality checks are completed on finished products
- Trade Tested Miller – qualified as per GMF
- Worked in a Mill of 10t per hour without PLC system
- Minimum 5 years’ extensive experience as qualified Miller
- Fumigation and Grading experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Hands on person
- Shift work
- Desire to work in a Production environment
- Ability to manage more than one plant at a time would be advantageous
Amsterdam Printing, a division of Taylor Corporation and a leader and innovator in the business to business promotional products marketplace, has opportunities available for a Customer Service Representative at their facility in Amsterdam, NY! Responsibilities: Assist customers with placement of orders, refunds or exchanges. Inform customers of special deals and promotions. Resolve customer issues via phone, email or chat Represent the company and its products in a courteous and professional manner. Job Requirements: High School Diploma and 1+ years of Customer Service Call Center experience, preferred Fluency in Spanish a plus. Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently, type 30 WPM, and use Windows based computer programs. Positive upbeat attitude, efficient, self-starter and problem solving. Experience supporting customer via email and chat methods. firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this Job,
- Ad Placed : 16 Jan 2020 11:19:06
- Remuneration : R 4500 – R 5000 – PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Semi-Skilled
- Industry :
- Region : Eastern Cape / East London
- Company : Electric Avenue
Young , Energetic Candidate required for Large Entertainment Centre. Must enjoy working with people. Basic Management skills required. Must be able to work shifts both day and night. Must be available to work weekends and public holidays. Training provided. Only emailed cv’s will be considered. email@example.com
To Apply for this Job,
Manage warehouse functions and ensure that staff are utilised to full potential. KPI’s – Obtain and monitor stock levels from MBSA. Report to stock controller, Logistics Manager and the client daily. Control arrival/unpacking of containers, Achieve all KPI targets. Identify all areas of non-conformance and take appropriate action.Manage warehouse processes, employees are trained and are competent in their specific work processes and work instructions, Carry out audits quarterly on work instructions to ensure validity. Test employees on a regular basis. Maintain equipment & facilities: checks / audits as required.Sign off all check sheets,Meet all deadlines: SHEQ legal compliance, legal requirements,audit results. 5S housekeeping standards Report all accidents and incidents,Build supplier and client relationship and ensure customer satisfaction with service delivery, Control all meeting, administration (minutes etc)., Manage labour broker relationships,knowledge of the service provider’s contract.Maintain and update overtime and nightshift documents daily for each staff member. Comprehensive knowledge of the sequenced (Just In Sequence) automotive industry. • Understanding of the entire JIS / JIT supply chain. • Ability to work over weekends if and when required to do so. • Extensive knowledge of MS Office Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state current salary.
To Apply for this Job,
Urgently seeking a Finance Manager to start immediately.
Suitable candidate will need:
- 2 years in a senior role that the person can take full responsibility for the assistant role and work unsupervised.
- Syspro knowledge would be beneficial.
- Automotive experience would be good
- Good knowledge of Creditors recons (not negotiable)
- Bank Reconciliations (not negotiable)
- Good understanding of VAT
- Quick and accurate process of invoices, journals (not negotiable)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who meet the following job specifications. Responsible for managing the inbound logistics function of the plant, which includes Materials Requirements Planning and Expediting of products required to meet the customer requirements. The function the effective control of costs related to freight and working capital. The function is required to ensure that high quality materials are provided on time and at the lowest cost.
- Analyse weekly customer demand for spikes and troughs.
- Monitor and optimize material release communication to suppliers.
- Determine critical parts through analysis of 10 Day report.
- Expedite material through daily follow up with suppliers.
- Liaise with customer on material shortages and mitigate surprise.
- Maintain optimal inventory levels in lines with budget working capital requirements.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the logistics function.
- Monitor and manage freight costs by avoiding premium freight and optimising container utilisation.
- Monitor all new projects for optimal packaging/logistics costs.
- Ensure that the organisation abides by exchange control regulations and that claims for goods lost or damaged in transit are timeously processed.
- Develop and sustain good relationships with the customer and suppliers.
- Act as communication champion and ensure that the drive for a positive employee relations environment is maintained.
- Adhere to and drive all Business Operating Systems (BOS) and other logistics/customs and excise related legal procedures.
- Support the Company skills programme and equity plan.
- Ensure adequate staffing and direct subordinates to achieve relevant goals timeously
- Responsible for training, coaching, and guidance of subordinates
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
- Perform ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Relevant degree/diploma with qualification in Logistics or CPIM (NQF level 5)
- At least 5 years in a senior position where the function is the same or similar
- Good Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Knowledge of material flow systems (FIFO, Kanban, JIT) and ERP Systems
- Knowledge of logistics policies and procedures and basic financial knowledge
- Advance computer literacy
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who meet the following job specifications. Please note that only candidates who meet the inherent requirements of the position will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to compile CMM programs and alter current programs to improve measurement times
- Improve current CMM programs to increase efficiency of the Metrology Department
- Introduce Ferro Arm programs for all checking fixtures, verify checking fixtures and compile Ferro arm programs
- Assist production with welding jig verification using Ferro arm
- Assist production with the jig adjustments using Ferro arm
- Train current Quality personnel on CMM, Ferro Arm and GOM machine
- Plan and manage activities in Metrology Lab
- Assist with capability studies for new products and processes
- Assist production with process optimization and product capability
- Support projects department with PPAP submission
- Conduct process capability studies
- Conduct gauge MSA studies
- Participate in scrap reduction meetings
- Support Process Engineers with problem solving by means of measurement support
- NQF 4 (Grade 12) Qualification & Tool Maker Trade Test
- At least 5 years work experience as Metrologist in the automotive and or manufacturing with a proven track record
- Must have a good understanding of TS16949 OR ISO 9001
- At least 3 years CMM programming experience
- Ferro Arm programming capability will be advantages
Permanent Position. We are currently recruiting front of housestaff to assist and ensure the smooth running of the newest Centre store. Front of House – Cashiers Assist in taking orders from dine in and take out customers. Maintain a high level of cleanliness at all times and have a fun friendly approach with other team members. Experience is preferred but not essential a happy personality is a must… Immediate Start Full/Part Time Position Working hours will be from 8am to 5pm – Monday to Saturday. Email CV to:email@example.com
To Apply for this Job,
An established and expanding Automotive Manufacturing Supplier, based in the East London IDZ, is seeking to employ a Senior Launch Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for all non-recurring events and deliverables associated with the launch of the specific model or individual product changes, as well as for meeting all program launch targets at the right quality and cost while meeting all scorecard items related to launch management.
Minimum experience and qualification requirements:
– Engineering Degree or Diploma (minimum NQF 5) in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
– Project and/or Programme Management experience
– 3+ years’ experience in the Automotive Manufacturing industry
– Participation in at least 1 new Product Start-up
Core knowledge / skills:
– Advanced computer literacy
– AUTOCAD or similar
– Planning, organising and controlling skills
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Decision-making and problem-solving skills
– Ability to cope with stressful situations
– Track and co-ordinate all Plant Launch activities.
(Launch includes new product introduction and engineering changes along with transfers on products that are currently in production)
– Manage the product launch and plant rearrangement from current to new platforms
– Manage resource and training requirements for pre-builds
– Adherence to Business operating systems and direction setting to the plant team
– Launch cost budget creation and management
– Drive and coordinate Launch review meetings
– Co-ordinate and ensure facility readiness and build dates are met for all sample builds
– Co-ordinate and manage all process sign-off events, power build and run at rate activities
– Support and track PPAP submissions
– Cross functional co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders eg. customer, suppliers and contractors
– Interface with CBU Program Management, internal organisation’s departments to ensure timely launch
– Ensure all APQP documents are in place and completed
– Once tools are delivered to the plant the Launch Manager/Plant Manager must approve all engineering change implementation for the purpose of assuring a successful Launch, PPAP or any other customer deliverable.
Please note: only candidates that meet the inherent requirements of the position will be considered.