Location : Port Elizabeth
Ref No : RAFGRC1045
To apply for this opportunity, send us your CV through to 08 6536 5108
We are currently seeking a Goods In/Receiving Clerk
Responsibilities will include:
Ensure that the correct quantities and quality of stock are received from supplier, container and customers- documents can only be processed when everything is checked and correct.
Process all stock received, include barcoding, check barcodes, check quality, stock count, tagging, and sometimes washing.
Make sure that the stock is allocated to the correct departments, and packed onto the shelves
Enter the stock received into the system
Stock counting and assist in stock control management
Ensure that all materials are maintained at the appropriate level
National Senior Certificate
Excellent attention to detail
Two years and above warehouse stock control system experience
Fluent communications in English and one other African language ( bilingual)
Good work ethic, ability to meet deadlines.
Accurate and numerate with ability to spot discrepancies quickly.
An established Accounting Firm, based in East London, seeks to employ an Accountant / Senior Accountant. The successful candidate will form part of a 3 – 4 person team, with each Accountant being responsible for their own clients and fulfilling the various duties in relation to those clients.
Qualification / Requirements:
– Bachelor of Commerce (completed)
– Articles (completed and signed off)
– SAIPA or AGA (SA) registered
– 2+ years’ experience in a similar role / environment
– Advanced knowledge of Income Tax and VAT Legislation
– Worked on: Caseware Working Papers (to compile Financial Statements), Sage One, Pastel Partner, MS Office
– Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle (essential) (travel for work purposes)
– Preparation of Annual Financial Statements of all types of entities
– Preparation of Management Accounts of all types of entities
– Full bookkeeping function (processing from Cash Book up to Trial Balance)
– Review of income statements and balance sheets
– Reconciliation of customers and suppliers
– Calculation of VAT and submissions to SARS (VAT201)
– Attending to VAT audits and liaising with SARS
– Calculation of monthly employees’ tax and submission to SARS (EMP201)
– Annual and Bi-annual payroll submissions to SARS via Easy File
– Calculation and submission of Workman’s Compensation
– Tax returns for Companies, Close Corporations, Individuals and Trusts
– Completion of IT14SD’s
– Preparation of Provisional taxation calculations and submission to SARS
– New Company and SARS Registrations
– CIPC – Annual Returns
– Liaising with clients
– Able to manage own time
– High level of responsibility and accountability
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Honesty and integrity
– Tidiness and neatness
– Be able to write, speak and understand English and Afrikaans
Duties: Market and sell company range of value added products.
Facilitate the arranging of finance for all dealership customers
Manage and promote the F&I process within the dealership.
Build relationships with the sales staff to achieve all objectives
Deliver at all times exceptional customer service to add value to the sales process
APU Target R6300 – Ability to Exceed APU Targets Desired Experience & Qualification
Requirements: Matric with minimum E aggregate
CDP Certificates for the 2018 / 2019 cycle (min 18 hrs)
Code 08 driver’s license
FAIS, FICA & NCA accreditation
Minimum 1-year previous experience. Package & Remuneration
To be advised Interested?
Interested and qualified candidates may forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference number: JC-F&I
Duties & Responsibilities
COLLECTIONS Manage efficient collection of loans identified for handling over in line with policies and procedures, inclusive of expedited action on urgent matters;
Review all documentation compiled by collections clerk, required by debt collector/attorney;
Manage performance of panel of attorneys and debt collectors;
Provide final settlement amount to account manager on settlement of debt requests;
Attend sales in execution auctions after judgement has been obtained;
Co-ordinate and review payment of invoices from attorneys and collection.
Write affidavit for reporting of fraud to SAPS investigations.
Appear in court as witness for investigations;
Submit and monitor insurance GMS death claims;
Prepare and submit settlement proposals from debtors;
Provide report to indicate that all available collateral was disposed of. FINANCIAL REPORT Prepare monthly financial reports on collection status as required;
Prepare annual financial reports on collections as required PROCESS AND POLICY IMPROVEMENT Provide continuous feedback and input to management regarding improvements to current policies and procedure. DEPARTMENTAL SUPPORT Support departmental staff in achieving departmental goals and objectives;
Attend loan adjudication committee as permanent member;
Scrutinize and authorize Payment Requisitions on PROMUN;
Manage loan finalization and cancellation of collateral;. email@example.com
LEADERS IN STORAGE AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS IS LOOKING TO EMPLOY A GENERAL MANAGER IN THE EASTERN CAPE AREA
- You will require 5 years’ experience in a Services industry
- You will require 2 years Management experience, managing a small team
- You will require a Diploma in Sales, Logistics or Warehouse Management
Failure to meet with the above key requirements, will result in instant disqualification.
- Fully computer literate
- Successful track record managing staff
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to operate independently
Applicants must reside in EASTERN CAPE or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Our client is needing a Target driven Sales Representative for this thriving manufacturing business. – Excellent communication (verbal and written), – Knowledge of the manufacturing industry, – Excellent people skills, – Able to successfully influence others decision making, – Travel East London and Surrounds. – Own reliable transport. – Salary up to R15 000 + Commission. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Additional Info:
3 to 5 years Salary: R15000. Job Reference #: 605214858. firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for people who want a genuine extra income opportunity!!
Working the hours you want.
This is an opportunity for those working/studying/ stay-at-home but would like an extra income.
No door to door sales.
No qualifications or experience needed since full training is provided.
Earn full time earnings while operating part time.
With the correct effort and hard work.
Please send an email to the email address provided to receive more information. email@example.com