RN/EN nurse req to conduct home care visits to oxygen dependent patients in Queenstown. must be SANC reg. computer literate, own reliable vehicle, cellphone, valid driver’s license. be willing to work emergency hours. email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a Secretary who will be working collaboratively with a wider team of PA’s, secretaries and administrative staff to provide a high standard of support to a professional services team. You will work to support the team by receiving telephone calls from clients, contacts and external and internal staff. Transferring calls and relaying messages to the team where necessary You will be responsible for the typing of letters, reports, agendas, proposals, PowerPoint presentations and other general correspondence. As well as the typing of accounts including amendments and roll forward new sets. Other aspects of the role will include diary management, arranging meetings, booking meetings rooms, conference call lines, arranging travel, accommodation, lunches and car parking places. In order to support the team you will ensure Dynamics (marketing software) is updated with client/external contact information. You will have the opportunity to work with other areas of the business including our Marketing Team by researching and applying events to our centralised networking calendar, providing support at marketing events and various other administration duties on an occasional ad hoc basis. General administration duties including photocopy, scanning, binding, all aspects of filing (setting up new files / archiving), processing incoming and outgoing post, cleaning coffee machine. Email your CV to: email@example.com
A leading Eastern Cape Motor Group has a unique opportunity for an experienced person in the sales of commercial vehicles.
The ideal candidate will:-
> have a proven record with at least 3 years successful track record in Commercial/Trucks
> be self-discipline & initiative & be able to get on without constant supervision.
> have a genuine passion for trucks & the Auto industry.
> be a goal focused individual with the ability to work under pressure.
In return, the company offers an above average package & the opportunity to forge a career. Interested?
If you have the experience & the credentials, please mail a comprehensive CV, recent photo, copy of your valid & current driver’s licence & at least 3 references with landlines only, not cell phone numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org Quote: COM/PE
*NB all requested docs to PLEASE be submitted to enable us to process your application
We are looking for an energetic and savvy recruiter, who is fluent in English & Afrikaans to join our recruitment and administration desk. We specialise in sales, marketing and leadership development. A keenness to grow and interest in administration and recruitment is key. The successful candidate will be based in our East London office. Our newest front-of-house receptionist will assist with the following duties: *All recruitment functions – advertising/booking appointments/hosting candidates and finalising all paperwork during the hiring process. NB. This aspect of the role is target driven. *All administrative duties – You will be required to step into a sales administrator role. Applicant must be organised and prioritise duties accordingly, with basic administrative experience. *Provide necessary support to co-workers and business executives. Time management skills are required. A friendly, confident and helpful attitude is vital. *Manage the front reception entirely. Professionalism and poise is key. *Stock management – accuracy and efficacy Requirements: · Grade 12 · South African · Telesales experience/great communication skills. · Goal orientated · Self-reliant and self-motivated. · Well spoken and presentable. · Training and support will be provided. · You will be working in an extraordinary team environment, where fun and fruition meet! · Ascertained opportunity to excel professionally and financially · Aged 26 – 35 To apply, send a copy of your CV + picture/photo email: email@example.com
To Apply for this Job,
Our client is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Maintain positive business relationships with customers. Achieve agreed upon sales targets. Must have technical AND decorative paint knowledge and experience – non-negotiable.
- Matric or Equivalent qualification
- Valid Driver’s license
- Strong sales background
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Industrial & Decorative Paint experience preferential
Awesome career opportunity!
A national and leading Skills Development and Training company is looking to appoint an experienced Facilitator & Assessor NC: Production Technology NQFL2. This position is based in East London.
This is a Fixed Term Contract.
The Facilitator / Assessor will be a key member of the company’s Technical training department, working closely with the Head of Department: Technical and other teammates to ensure a continual process of keeping projects up to date and leading the delivery of quality training and assessment outcomes in keeping with the company’s goals, mission and vision as well as in line with ETQA standards
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Effective delivery of training facilitation and assessment
- Responsible for planning and monitoring of all resources that affect training
- Ensure all the Technical department’s outcomes are timeously met in “the life of a project”
- Provide optimal support to learners
KEY TASKS TO BE PERFORMED
Effective delivery of training facilitation and assessment
- Complete all administration associated with facilitation and assessment
- Adhere to training facilitation and assessment plan
- Draft lesson plans in preparation of classes
- Facilitate learning in a coherent manner using relevant methodologies in line with the established principles and site
- Meeting and adhering to facilitation schedule deadlines when delivering training in the class and according to clients site specifications
- Present weekly delivery plan to learners
- Report learner challenges to the learner mentor/Co-ordinator
- Assist candidates to build an authentic Portfolio of Evidence (POE) along with evidence from specific sites
- Ensure learner readiness for summative assessments by ensuring pre-practical assessments are covered on the clients site/production line
- Facilitate the collection of evidence for the assessment purposes i.e. conduct formative and summative assessments both in the class and on the clients site
- Mark formative assessments and summatives
- Request additional assessments when needed
- Follow up on assessments and take full responsibility thereof
- Evaluate the quality of assessments completed
- Provide feedback to learners on assessments
- Record the assessment decision
- Regularly review the facilitation and assessment processes and review with Head of department: Technical
Responsible for planning and monitoring of all resources that affect training
- Work closely with the respective Project Manager(s) ensuring deadlines and clients specifications are met and that resources are available and approve by Head of Department: Technical
- Consult with Head of Department: Technical on content of material and best practice
- Submit daily attendance registers to Project Managers and learner HR Co-ordinator
- Keep record books updated
- Follow quality assurance procedures within the Technical department to uphold all criteria required to maintain Accreditation
- Adhere to all control systems as required
- Submit any/all tracking reports and archive files according to the technical process
- Ensure that relevant SETA tracking documents are updated and consolidated
- Constituent Facilitator / Assessor for NC: Production Technology NQFL2, more than two constituencies will be an advantage
- Registered by the relevant ETQA body (Education and Training Qualifications Assurance) in order to measure specific National Qualifications Framework (NQF) standards and qualifications
- Understanding of 5S, lean manufacturing and supply chain principles an advantage
- Adhere to all client requirements and specifications
Should you apply for an advertised vacancy, kindly note that your application is deemed to be unsuccessful should you not receive a response from our offices within 2 weeks of application.
We are recruiting for a Junior Level Stock room Clerk
Duties (Not limited to):
Assist with Stock/ Stores controls
Assist in receiving deliveries of stock
Assist in ensuring effective stock control systems are
Check and compare goods received with purchase invoices
Assist in ensuring correct inventory is loaded into correct delivery trucks as well as ensuring deliveries are received
Keep correct stock/ inventory records of the quantities of stock on hand
Follow all safety guidelines to ensure safe work practices are used
Coordinate the disposition of obsolete stock
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement please submit your CV including an outline of your experience to 086 536 5063
R11500 with Benefits and Overtime
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Picker/Loader then please send a detailed copy of your CV to 086 577 1281
Salary Per month:R7500; Benefits; Overtime
We currently require General Warehouse Packers
Accurate ,Effective loading and unloading of stock, picking, sorting and handling of inventory, assisting storage manager with packing and shelving inventory accurately and timeously, ensure all inventory/stock is packed neatly, clearly labelled and marked and ensure effective teamwork with staff members to assist with smooth, quick flow of inventory from unloading to shelves.
Specific Skills/ Qualifications:
Grade 10 minimum
Accuracy and an eye for detail
Able to take instruction and work both independently and a team
Flent communication skills (speak and understand English) and reliable transport to and from work
South African ID/Permission to work in South Africa and clear criminal record is required
Herewith an overview of the position, but not limited to: Maintain and Grow Customer Base Selling Goods and Services. Co-ordinate School Handouts Marketing Administration Stock Take Skills and Abilities: Good Communication skills are essential; person must be well spoken and fluent in both English and Afrikaans. A pleasant and controlled manner of dealing with people at all times An enthusiastic, outgoing person who is self-confident, with a positive attitude is desired for this position. Valid Driver’s License (Code 08) – Essential Proficient in MS Office with excellent computer skills knowledge. Must have good telephone skills. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to listen and interpret information accurately Planning and organising skills. Numerical Skills. Experience, qualifications and knowledge: Successful candidate must have excellent furniture product knowledge. Price list knowledge Knowledge on Axapta will be beneficial Knowledge of company policy with regards to customer service Knowledge of the services the company has to offer Knows the general operation of the company Knowledge of delivery routes and times Good computer skills are essential (Excel, MS Word) At least a senior certificate or equivalent qualification. Clear credit and criminal record – as per our client requirements. firstname.lastname@example.org