Front Desk Coordinator back-up Beauty Therapist needed in Port Alfrend – CW33
Experienced Front Desk Coordinator back-up Beauty Therapist needed for a busy Wellness Centre in Port Alfrend
- MUST have 2-3 year Beauty Therapy qualifications.
- ITEC / or CIDESCO is a bonus.
- MUST have at least 2-3 years working experience in a busy Spa/ Salon environment as a Front Desk Coordinator.
- MUST have previous Beauty Therapy experience.
- MUST be trained in ALL Beauty treatment and be able to do treatments.
- MUST have ESP experience and be Computer Literate with excellent Admin skills.
- MUST have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- MUST have previous experience with make bookings, answer calls, cash-ups and stock take.
- MUST have good customer care with excellent retailing skills.
- MUST be friendly and be professional with clients.
- MUST be well spoken, well-groomed and passionate about the Beauty industry.
- MUST be flexible and available to work early or late shifts and be target driven.
Port Alfrend – CW33
Posted by: Rhens Consulting</i>
Province: Eastern Cape
Education level: Degree
City: Port Elizabeth
Read full job description…
A Client in the office automation industry is looking for a senior Field Technician (copier technician/engineer) with minimum 5 yearsÃ¢ÂÂ experience. Own transport and valid driverÃ¢ÂÂs license is essential. N+ Comptia qualification will be an advantage. Fluent in English and Afrikaans essential.
Some of the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be,
- Delivering of service excellence and building good client relations
- Hardware installation and training for clients
- Driver and firmware installations
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Proven skills in performing technical duties of the highest standards
- Must be able and willing to perform any other maintenance functions that would be required
- Maintain and update services, maintenance and repair schedules, records, files and registers
- Must be willing to work overtime and be on standby when required
- Computer literate
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy candidate who is a team player.
Closing date: Friday 1 June 2018
A call center in East London has openings and is looking for Call Center Agents to join their team. In order to be considered you must have Grade 12.
Good verbal communication. Day to day duties are as follows but not limited to:
Obtains client information and verifying information.
Establishes policies by entering client information.
Informs clients by explaining procedures.
Accomplishes sales and organization mission.
Please send a copy of your updated CV to us.
We do not charge any fees.
FAX your CV to: 086 607 5689
Or call 5 Star: 064 163 0527
A client based in Port Elizabeth is looking for 1 Driver to act as a chauffeur.
9am to 5pm (weekdays only)
Salary:R9000 per month.
â¢ Valid code 10 Drivers license.
â¢ Driving experience.
â¢ Well mannered. To apply send your CV to us at 1fourall recruitment.
we do not charge candidates any fees
Fax:(086) 664 6840 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:061 403 4436
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER REQUIRED IN EAST LONDON
- Degree/ Diploma is Sales/ Marketing/ Retail Management
- 7 – 10 years’ Experience in Sales/ Business Development within a Information Services/ Warehousing or Logistics Environment
- Business to Business Experience
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
- Experience in Tender Document Preparation
- Valid Driver’s License and Own Transport
Applicants must reside in EAST LONDON or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Interested? Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to submit your CV or for more information.
Salary is negotiable and is commensurate with experience. This is a senior staff appointment, reporting to the Financial Controller. Position offers swift career pathing opportunities. Key responsibilities involve the analysis, investigation and report back on costs, variances of production and stock within the business, to optimise profitability. Reconciliation of balance sheet and expense accounts, processing of labour broker invoices, transport and other supplier statements. Working knowledge of SAP, IFRS and budget management is essential. MS Office skills at intermediate level is another inherent requirement. B. Comm or Diploma in Cost Accounting, coupled with 3-5 years cost accounting experience (gained in large manufacturing environment is advantageous). email@example.com