Exciting opportunity to join a Global Brand â based in the friendly Port Elizabeth area!
Our client is looking for a CATERGORY MANAGER, the right individual will join their Marketing Team.
We are looking for an individual with 5 years+ experience in FMCG Retail (Groceries), a professional individual who can handle the full portfolio involving Distribution Management, Retail Margins, as well as Replenishment Management.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
- Achieve budgeted sales targets and budgeted gross profit for both cost centres.
- Manage Stock Holding to budgeted levels.
- Management of inbound supplier service levels.
- KVI price management.
- Drive sales and manage expenses and recoveries in line with the budget.
- Manage GP percentages per category & recoveries from suppliers.
- Verify pricing claims for drop shipment and direct suppliers.
- Effective communication with customers (internal and / or external).
- Align supplier strategy with the organisation’s overall business strategy.
- Monitor and manage the dog line products.
- Replenish stock at competitive prices.
- Data management through AS400.
- Liaise with retailers and build relationship to negotiate deals and ensuring the maintenance of the required stock levels within the warehouse.
- Be part of advertising / consumer
- Matric and a National certificate / Diploma in Marketing Management or similar, or a Diploma or Degree in Purchasing or Commerce (Recommended)
- 5 years’ experience in Retail or Marketing environment (NOT NEGOTIABLE)
Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.