Have you worked in a dust mask manufacturing environment or manufacturing Plant as a Production Manager? EAST LONDON ONLY Experience in manufacturing of dust masks, Must also have a technical skill set this would be helpful as a proven ability to run a profitable production facility. Then email me your CV and relevant qualifications immediately
The primary responsibilities of this post will be to contribute to undergraduate and postgraduate lecturing and supervision, knowledge production, administration, as well as academic and community engagement, within the discipline of Philosophy, and for the Department of Philosophy and the Faculty of Arts at large.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Facilitate teaching and learning at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels
• Participate in curriculum development and enhancement in collaboration with fellow staff of the Department
• Conduct research and publish articles in peer-reviewed, accredited academic journals
• Supervise postgraduate students
• Undertake academic administration according to the Department’s needs, and perform administrative duties relevant to the portfolio
• Participate in academic and community engagement
• Knowledge of diverse philosophical ideas and practices, with special focus on philosophical ideas and theories pertaining to the Fourth Industrial Revolution, globalization, and alter-globalization – in the global South specifically, and the world at large
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate learning at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, in a blended learning environment, in the discipline of Philosophy
• Ability to supervise postgraduate students in Philosophy
• Demonstrated ability to conduct and publish peer-reviewed, accredited academic research, as well as to present findings at conferences, in the discipline of Philosophy
• Demonstrated capacity to contribute creatively to transformative philosophical thinking and practices in Africa
• Ability to administer modules involving large numbers of students
• Ability to liaise and engage with community organizations to bridge the perceived gap between philosophical theorization and on-the-ground events and realities
• A Master’s degree in Philosophy (please note that no other disciplines will be considered). Preference will be given to candidates with a Doctoral degree in Philosophy
• Strong knowledge of diverse philosophical ideas and practices, with special focus on philosophical ideas and theories pertaining to the Fourth Industrial Revolution, globalization, and alter-globalization
• Considerable experience in facilitating learning of a high quality at undergraduate and postgraduate levels
• Evidence of peer-reviewed, accredited research outputs (at least three single-authored, published articles in DHET-recognized, accredited academic journals)
To facilitate learning and teaching in the undergraduate and postgraduate field of visual art, as well as research supervision of postgraduates. Particular focus is required in the visual communication, communication design and graphic design fields.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Facilitate the learning processes in the Department
Conduct research and contribute to creative outputs
Perform assessments, curriculum development and administration
Support postgraduate research and supervision in the Visual Arts programme
Develop and maintain national engagement practices
Expert knowledge of the theory and practice of graphic design, visual communication, conceptualisation techniques and trans-disciplinary practice.
significant experience of techniques, processes, technologies and production as it pertains to contemporary practices in the discipline.
Expert knowledge of visual art theory and research, but specifically as it pertains to visual communication and graphic design.
Ability to develop and innovate course content so as to keep programmes relevant and current
Experience of a variety of teaching and learning methodologies at undergraduate and postgraduate level
Proven competencies in the functions pertinent to the managing, stocking and maintenance of a large studio environment.
Computer literacies commensurate with the requirements of all forms of lecture delivery, academic administration and the studio and student management.
Demonstrate evidence of ongoing creative practice and national engagement.
Establish engagement practice and networks through liaison with professionals, peers and the creative arts industry.
Experience of initiating and contributing to community engagement and community engagement programmes in visual arts
In order to be considered for appointment to this post, candidates should have a minimum master’s qualification at NQF9. Evidence of research supervision at Honours and Master’s level is requisite.
MEDICAL SALES Health Company has positions. Available in the East London. Package: R7500.00 – R12000.00 INC: Bonuses Promotions Requirements: Sales Experience (Advantage) People Skills Age 25 – 60 NO Chancres For interview SMS Name, Surname, Age and Area to the following number 072 954 4220 or call 087 365 3606 Immediately available…
The main purpose of this post is to provide timeous PC/Network based solutions to meet customer’s hardware, software and network requirements and assist them in the use of such solutions and maintain these solutions
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
To render PC software, hardware and network support for staff
To render PC software, hardware and network support in computer laboratories
Provide consultation services to customers
Possess good knowledge of current trends in Information Technology.
Possess strong IT Technical skills and administration skills.
Possess good problem solving skills.
Possess a good knowledge of computer software and hardware, as well as a good working knowledge of network infrastructure and server environments.
Be capable of working under pressure and without supervision.
Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Capable of functioning as a team or individually when needed.
A working and up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products, like SCCM.
Knowledge of Service Level Agreements and adhering to strict timelines
Matric or Preferable 3 year (Information Technology)
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar working environment
A proficiency test may be conducted on short-listed applicants
Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar working environment?