The Monetary Policy Committee decision press conference will be held on Thursday, 19 September 2019. The announcement will be broadcast live on SABC3, eNCA, BDTV and CNBC Africa from 15:00. Members of the media who would like to attend should please confirm attendance with Leisel Radebe on email@example.com.
A satellite feed will be available to all broadcast agencies to enable live broadcasting of the press conference and can also be accessed via webcast on http://antcast.antfarm.co.za/sarb/mpc2019/index.asp.
Presser attendees are requested to switch off or put their mobile devices on silent during proceedings.
Issued by SARB Media Relations
this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Our Client requires your Technical Client Services experience in order to engage productively with their customer base. Identifying new areas of improvement, advising, trouble shooting and and forecasting of their printing system. Fantastic opportunity to grow your skills in this technology sphere dealing with manufacturers and retailers globally.
Matric and relevant qualification / experience
Strong technical background
Experience within the print / digital technology sector will be advantageous
Hands on and customer service orientated
Ability to deal with people on all levels
Troubleshooting and able to identify areas to market products
Reporting to the Commercial Director, rolling out the various technical components within the Groups customers
Writing of reports of client budgeting and forecasting
Servicing of customers, identifying and addressing any shortcomings and areas for improvement
Identify new technology opportunities
Growing the company solutions offering to the market
Involvement with technical products for both apparel, retail and commercial
Liaising with clients on new product development
Dealing with small and larger remote teams of different cultures and different countries
Liaison and troubleshooting of in-plant installations which are primarily digital in nature
Planning of stock requirement or moving of stock between various countries
Travel to international branches where assistance is required
Salary: Dependent on experience
Join us on SOCIAL MEDIA or visit our WEBSITE for more information. See links below.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on LinkedIn
Visit our Website
- Ad Placed : 16 Sep 2019 03:01:02 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
Our client is Africa’s biggest manufacturer in their industry. They are currently looking for a Sales Excellence Manager, to lead the Sales Excellence function for all domestic markets.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree in Marketing or Bachelor of Commerce.
- 10 years+ relevant commercial experience, including experience of best-practice Sales, Marketing and Trade Marketing in an FMCG environment.
- Minimum 3 years training and coaching experience.
- Experience working in a range of Africa markets and working with teams in Africa.
- A self-starter, with a strong focus on achieving results and being proactive.
- Strong influencing and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to engage at senior management level.
Key Performance Areas:
- Lead all sales effectiveness activities in-country, covering all Africa markets across the full portfolio.
- Provide direction for in-country brand/channel plans and integrated activity planning.
- Operationalise the company’s Sales across African markets.
- Responsible for channel segmentation, monitor current footprint and market penetration against targets.
- Work collaboratively with in-country teams to facilitate the implementation of sales strategies and associated activities, according to country maturity and sales capability.
- Monitor KPI standards for pricing, availability and service execution and provide guidance on corrective measures.
- Collaborate with in-country teams to carry out budget forecasts, and assist with the achievement of sales budgets through proactively addressing volume or value shortfalls.
- Develop and implement sales reward and recognition programs for each country to assist in maintaining and growing motivation levels of the salesforce.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.
INTERNAL SALES ASSISTANT REQUIRED IN EAST LONDON
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- 2 Years Sales experience in hardware and furniture fittings
- Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to handle Cash & Cash Ups
- Computer Literate
- Able to work alternative weekends
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTRACT DURATION : 01 October 2019 – 30 November 2021
? Responsibility for all 205 and 206 manipulators/ bundle 6 of the assembly shop.
? Lead and Implementation of equipment and tooling project in adherence to the COMPANY Buy-off procedure.
? Lead equipment Buy-off coordination meetings with Process Engineering and Production
? Supports production on the shop floor to verify equipment readiness status and monitors any building findings during
Baulos 4, PTs, Launch and Change Implementation
? Provides contact for special short-term projects as deemed important by management
? Reviews new tooling requirements as coming from assembly line planners within their respective work areas
? Provides sketches and design proposals for new tooling / equipment modifications as an input for subsequent
fabrication of tooling / equipment
? Timing coordination in project plan (MS Project/ Rplan)
? Responsible for leading onsite manipulator meetings
? Support of the entire assembly building process and interface between internal departments and external partners.
? Check the documentation, design and drawings of the external planning partners and contractors for equipment
? Perform and document machine and process capability measurements according to the „Masterliste“ to ensure the
equipment meets the quality requirements of the assembled product
? Meet department goal in terms of quality, timing and costs of the assigned facilities.
? To assure implementation of environmental tasks and compliance with environmental requirements as per
Environmental Management Manual for the assigned area of responsibility.
? To assure that all outputs are done in compliance to the Company’s Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of
Interest Policy & S.H.E.Q. requirements and to inform superior about deviations.
? Advantageous: Work Experience with the company equipment and tooling related issues, project management, problem
? Good Computer Skills (MS Office – Advanced Excel, Power Point & Word)
? Ability to fluently communicate in English
? Advantageous: Basic German knowledge
? Ability to communicate technical information clearly verbally and in writing
? Willing to work in an international environment
? Willingness to work in a team
? Willingness to work on weekend and holiday on site as needed
? Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function
? Assignment requires substantial international and domestic travel
? Very important: Project coordination and self-initiative
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
? Minimum NQF 7– BTech Industrial Engineering or relevant equivalent
? 3 years’ experience in Production Planning or related fields
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Sales department. We are looking for 1 talented individuals for Sales Learnership opportunities in Bloemfontein. The successful candidates will report directly to the Sales Team Leaders.The Learnership runs over a period of 12 months. To successfully complete the programme, the learner must obtain a minimum value of 120 credits. Through the completion of the Learnership, they will receive a National Certificate: Marketing (NQF 4).Key Purpose :The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
A Western Cape teen has been sentenced to a hefty 12 years in prison for stealing almost 2km of copper cable in Robertson, police said on Sunday.
Spokesperson Sergeant Noloyiso Rwexana said the 18-year-old had made off with 1 800m of copper cable belonging to Eskom last year.
It’s removal had caused electricity interruptions in the area.
Rwexana said Rethabile Mxolisi was sentenced to 12 years in prison by the Robertson Magistrate’s Court a week ago, in terms of the Criminal Amendment Act, for tampering with, damage to, and theft of essential infrastructure.
Acting Western Cape police commissioner Lieutenant General Sindile Mfazi said he considered the conviction and sentencing a deterrent to would-be cable thieves.
“Tampering, damage and theft of copper cable is a serious offence that impacts on essential services such as rail, telephone and electricity services. The economy of the country also suffers as a result of these offences,” Mfazi was quoted as saying.
We bring what you need together in one site. No mess no fuss just what you need.