N6 Electro/Mech.Eng;Comp.Lit;Trade Tested; exp of perishables 5-10 yrs PM/electromech. repairs/dairy/bev./ food high speed pack. m/c/PLC/pneumatics;ID maint.duties/mngt budget/train staff/plan maint./delegate/availability process/pack.equip./reduce costs/stoppages/NCR/RCA/CAPA , liaison/needs Production/QC/FSMS/ SHE/OHS Act,analysis/reports/progress updates Maint.Mngr. Overtime/weekends.Driver’s Lic/car KZN A0710 MARIANA 011 8883755
ALL EXPERIENCED PREMIUM BRAND SALES EXECUTIVES!!!… Take advantage of the opportunity as a Premium brand sales executive in THE GLEN. Our client is looking for candidates who are presentable and well spoken.
Package is market related and will be discussed during interview.
– Experience as a New Vehicle Sales Executive at a Premium Brand Car Dealership.
– Able to sell at least 5 – 8 units per month.
– Must have proof of sales.
– Stable work record and contactable references.
– SA Citizen with Matric, Driver’s license, clear ITC and clean Criminal record.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.
Our Client, a large & sough after Motor Group, seeks the services of an accomplished & experienced Service Advisor of at least 5 years, to join them at their Ballito Dealership.
The ideal candidate will:-
> have a pleasant, professional manner & well-groomed appearance.
> be able to determine specific needs based on Customer information & vehicle inspection
> keep regular communication with both Customer & the workshop team..
> maintain a high level of professionalism with both internal and external Customers.
> be proficient with IT & all admin tasks required of the position & attention to detail
> create a WOW Customer experience
Does this describe you?
Then send a comprehensive CV, 3 traceable references & a recent photo to email@example.com *NB we can only process an application if all requested documents are included
Powered by WPeMatico
|Location:||Durban, Glen Anil|
Job title and summary of the position;
Reporting: Recruitment officer
Dates: ASAP, 2,5-month contract
Front of house and marketing assistant, AFDA Durban campus.
A front of house and marketing assistant reporting to recruitment officer, primary roles will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support. The Front of house and marketing assistant is the first point of contact for the entire organisation, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance. This position will multi-task a variety of front office activities and not limited to these, you will also assist with the execution of marketing strategy of a particular campus or portfolio of courses in order to reach student number targets. This includes the following Core Value Points (CVP’s):
- Assist with strategy execution via programme and campus promotion
- Assist with student recruitment by supporting the recruitment officer with material and/or confirming (but not booking) recruitment activity details. Assist with executing recruitment events on campus and workshops via schools, and help with securing and arranging of consultations and individual contact with the prospective student market to keep up with targets.
- Assist with admissions administration via data capture, processing of and communication with enquiries with individual follow up and feedback systems, in order to keep up with targets
- Assist with advertising and branding by ensuring campus material is well and neatly stored and assist with regular audits of stock to determine needs
- Assist with communication and relationships through contact bookings
Role responsibilities and duties
As an extension of the core value points, the following duties are expected to be fulfilled:
- Welcoming on-site guests and prospective students, determine the nature of the business and direct guests/prospective students to the appropriate employee
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose of callers, and transferring calls to appropriate employee or department
- Taking and emailing messages when appropriate personnel are unavailable
- Booking boardroom for employees
- Assist administrative assistants with clerical duties to include copying, organising/maintaining files
- Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings and working hours.
- Answering questions about Afda and provide callers with address, directions and other information requested
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail to appropriate staff.
- Support administrative and campus events requirements, as assigned by the recruitment officer
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Executing continuous and quality calling (outgoing/follow-up) and speaking to (incoming) enquiries interested in Afda as per instruction and targets from the recruitment officer
- Assist with driving the student application process from enquiry to application, and the registration process from application to enrolment
- Maintaining processes and preparing deliverable as instructed by recruitment Officer as per targets and/or deadlines
- If/when engaging with prospective students and related stakeholders (eg. parents) including via face-to-face, email and calls. Confident, consistent and professional communication is required to contribute to optimum conversion of students through experience of marketing staff
- If/when required, assisting prospective students with the application process, booking and coordinating of consultations/ contact time with prospective students and related stakeholders
- Provide relevant and accurate documentation and information to prospective students and parents
- Assist with preparing prospective students and related stakeholders for enrolment
- Assist with proactively promote Afda’s image
- Assist to ensuring accurate and timeous data-capturing, filing, record keeping and management
- Ensure to have an appropriate staff member present at the reception in your absence
- Maintaining a professional appearance in dress, presentation and conduct in the workplace at all times
Accountabilities and authorities
- Proactively welcome and assist guests coming to the campus
- Assist with achieving short-term and long-term targets
- Achieving calling targets allocated to you
- Assist with communicating to the market as required to increase Open Day, Application Day and Holiday Workshop numbers year on year
- Assist to store material and manage stock numbers. Alert the recruitment officer if additional stock may be required well in advance
Qualifications and skills and experience ie. capabilities
- Preferable to have a relevant diploma or certificate qualification in a relatable field to front office and administration
- Microsoft Office: Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent typing skills
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail
- Customer service experience is highly beneficial
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with stakeholders, prospective students, clients and other employees
- Good interpersonal skills
Posted on 23 Aug 09:23
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Marketing Assistant jobs
- Ad Placed : 23 Aug 2019 08:58:21
- Remuneration : PER YEAR
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Professional
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : MULTITECH DURBAN
Great opportunity exists with a global leader offering career growth and excellent package. Minimum BSc / B-Tech Mechanical Engineering coupled with project management and design / drawing experience. Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment advantageous. Responsible for designing and developing new products as per specifications. SA Citizens only. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 031 702 4500 Due to the volumes of applications received – correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To Apply for this Job,
Key Performance Areas: To support and assist Store Manager and or Assistant Manager in all key result areas. In the absence of the Store Manager/ Assistant Manager, to be responsible for all operations of the store. To ensure service delivery & compliance in all areas of operational activity and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of all staff in the store, whilst managing within agreed budgets. To continually raise the standard of customer service delivery in the store. Industry specific retail knowledge in footwear would be an advantage Must demonstrate high levels of focus.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Minimum of 5 years experience in a retail environment Minimum 3 Years experience in working as a Supervisor in a similar field Matric Tertiary/ Post Matric Qualification would be advantageous Experienced in training staff on the job in terms of product, knowledge, policies and Standard Operating Procedures. Must have a track record on handling store audits, this includes the overseeing of / execution of store audit outcomes Must display high levels of maturity of thought and professionalism. Own vehicle preferred Must have apparent leadership skills that can be seen in ability to, Handle conflict, Delegating Deal with non performing staff, Command respect through his/her conduct
Package & Remuneration
Market Related .
Powered by WPeMatico
We are recruiting for a Logistics Planner
Duties include (not limited to) :
Required Qualifications /Skills;
Three plus years’ experience in Logistics and/or Materials OR a combination of education and experience equivalent
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing,
Ability to train and evaluate assigned staff
Ability to keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
Ability to arrange and plan out warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments and resolve any arising problems or complaints
Strong ability to meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
Ability to identify and problem solve vendor issues
Ability to estimate sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity
Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximising the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
Knowledge of data processing concepts related to material management and budget monitoring
Knowledge of principles and practices of inventory control.
Proactive and systems focused
Accountable and self directed
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement please submit your CV including an outline of your experience to 086 536 5063
R25000 as well as benefits and bonus , paid overtime
|Remuneration:||R300000 – R480000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recuitment|
Be part of a business that is growing to be a R1Bn leading health-tech platform you will be leading this business into digital services for doctors and clinics.
What will get them talking to you?
- Relevant degree in technology
- Minimum five years’ experience in analysis, development, architecture and design
The tools you will bring with you:
- Middleware Application Services
- WEN API
- WEB Forms
- MS SQL
If you’re looking for a one stop shop that offers tech, growth and opportunity to specialise, then send me your CV and let’s make this happen. Job reference number GD46793 Based in Umhlanga offering up to 480k per annum. I’m easy to reach
call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Posted on 21 Aug 12:25
George de mendonca
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Software Developer jobs