|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Location:||Durban, All areas|
|Company:||Magnetic Field Force|
Magnetic Field Force is the on-field management arm of Kreetiv Communications.
We have embarked on an exciting venture to help aspiring entrepreneurs work with us in executing our projects on the trade.
We seek aspiring business owners or a small existing events and activations business owner. The title for this role is Enterprise Representatives (ER)
You must have extensive knowledge of the marketing environment for consumer products and an all round understanding of how work on the trade is executed promotions, activations, research, Distribution, POS setup, etc. You will be the area expert and we will rely on you for rich, up-to-date information.
You must have worked as a promotions consultant, road manager and/or activations management. You must have excellent business skills to bring out the best in your staff.
An ER works in his community. He creates relationships with the store owner in his area. He has a great relationship with the people in the area and subsequently can contract staff quickly and efficiently. We help you start your very own business.
We provide the clients’ products, logistical support, warehousing, marketing materials, accounting support and we ensure that you are paid at the end of every month. Some ERs will be given opportunity to manage Warehousing and Logistics depending on their area.
ERs will be responsible for increasing demand in their area’s and building their teams of field support agents.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Once we have appointed an ER in a specific area, only that ER will receive all the work for that area.
All ERs work from our highly innovative and cutting edge IT system which is hosted online.
- Registered company
- Valid bank account
- Tax clearance certificate
- Track record of financial statements (not for new businesses)
- You must be able to show traits of a entrepreneurship. We test this extensively and only serious entrepreneurs are considered.
- Hype and Enthusiastic. Willing to take significant initiative.
- Well-mannered, well dressed and well groomed.
- Understands the vitality of client satisfaction.
- Extremely diligent and hard working.
- A real optimist.
- Peoples’ person.
- Thrives in a demanding environment
- Must work on our IT system
- Must commit to meet daily, weekly and monthly job targets.
- Report to the regional manager.
- Must be committed to learning and development.
- Must accept the legal and operational responsibilities that come with owning and running your own business. We provide extensive support.
- Must be honest and pay staff on time as we pay you on time.
Remuneration is based per job.
- We appoint you based on the need for your area. This will be discussed at your partner interview.
- We do not work on commission.
Please read the advert carefully before applying.
Apply with a CV and cover letter.
- Must have a vehicle. Not negotiable.
- Must have proven knowledge and experience of working in brand activations.
- Good written and verbal communication in English and at least one African language (area dependent).
- Excellent sales personality and business acumen.
- Proven track record of working with consumer products.
- At least 25 years of age
- Valid driver’s license with your own car.
- Metric Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of five years’ working experience
- Negotiation skills
- Management skills
- Highly reliable
- Deadline driven
- Able to work long hours
On-field management support arm of Kreetiv.
Posted on 20 Jun 17:50
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Activations jobs
Receptionist to perform PA duties and admin. Will suit someone looking to start from the bottom and work their way up. Successful candidate is someone who is extremely loyal, honest, open minded, hard working. Salary is R4000, and increased according to how fast you learn to perform all duties. email firstname.lastname@example.org CV and recent pic
To Apply for this Job,
|Company:||Vega School – Durban Campus|
Vice Principal – Academic: Durban Campus (Permanent) – VPA-DBN
Applications accepted until: 2018-07-09
Number of Openings: one
Campus/Business Unit: Vega School – Durban Campus
Direct reporting line: principal – academic
To manage the academic team ensuring good quality academic delivery to Vega students in support of the achievement of subject outcomes on campus. To provide teaching and learning support and assistance to the academic team and to stand in for campus principal when the need arises.
Working hours: 8.am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Please note that you may be required to work outside of these working hours.
Education: post graduate degree/diploma in education (NQF level 8).
- Team player
- Results driven
- Quality orientated
Lecturer at university level – four years.
Management experience – five years.
Key Performance Area:
- Conducts bi-annual peer reviews and student lecturer evaluations, analyses results and follows up appropriately.
- Develops and co-ordinates lecturer and student timetables as per the IIE qualification guide requirements.
- Oversees planning for and implementation of work integrated learning activities on campus.
- Ensures compliance with IIE policies.
- Develops and promotes a healthy academic teaching and learning culture and environment for staff and students.
Academic research management:
- Encourages and supports a research and academic development ethos amongst campus academic team through promotion of research opportunities identified by academic manager.
- Manages the campus academic team research approval and tracking process on the IIE Nexus system ensuring process compliance.
- Identifies research and publishing opportunities for lecturers.
- Advises staff and students of lecturers research and publishing achievements.
- Designs and implements the student orientation programme with support from the vice principal – operations, programme, managers and full-time lecturers.
- In conjunction with the vice principal – operations manages biannual student/lecturer evaluations and provides feedback to the team.
- Together with the vice principal – operations facilitates and chairs small group information sessions/focus groups to proactively address student issues arising.
- Encourages and promotes research and academic development.
- Manages the process to identify and obtain guest lecturers as required.
- Ensures Lecturer workloads and deadlines are managed accordingly and comply with the IIE criteria.
- Co-ordinates and monitors Lecturer activities to ensure adherence to contractual hours.
- Designs and implements the Lecturer Orientation programme with the support of the National Academic team.
- Analyses lecturer evaluations by students and takes appropriate action.
- Conducts bi-annual peer reviews and provides feedback to Lecturers one on one.
- Develops Lecturer and student timetables as per the NNS, Sandpit and Portfolio models.
Human resource management:
- Initiates recruitment of new staff, conducts interviews, seeks CESM approval via APS and recommends appointments.
- Clarifies roles and responsibilities and ensures performance objectives are set and agreed, and takes corrective action where necessary.
- Gives feedback to staff on performance and development.
- Academic Lecturers (Permanent and Independent Contractor) report to Vice Principal – Academic.
- Working in a campus environment.
- Preferably equity candidates.
Please note that only candidates who meet the requirements will be considered for this role, only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 20 Jun 14:31
Get job alerts for Principal jobs
PR, Media and Digital
Jhb: 011 883 5404
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media Industries
Lynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989
Tel: 011 465 9368
- Ad Placed : 19 Jun 2018 09:00:27 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
AN INTERNATIONAL CHEMICAL COMPANY WITHIN THE PAPER AND PULP INDUSTRY REQUIRES AN AA CUSTOMER SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR IN HAMMARSDALE Position is strictly for AA and Disabled candidates.
- Diploma in Customer Service Management
- Export Certificate (Advantage)
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Customer Service within the chemical Industry
- Knowledge of all processes and procedures for order processing
- Experience Dealing with domestic and International Customers
- Knowledge of all SHERQ Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
Applicants must reside in HAMMARSDALE or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.