A leading manufacturer in the foodservice industry with a wide selection of products is looking for a BI Manager who will be responsible for coordinating, leading, and executing BI related activities in the company, to determine the BI needs of the organization and to design and implement information systems to fulfil the company’s requirements.
This is a great opportunity to expand your horizons in an organisation that still thrives even through a pandemic; if you feel this is a great opportunity for you, send your CV today.
Experience and qualifications:
- Five to seven years’ proven experience leading technical teams
- BSc or BTech, or a related degree is essential
- Previous experience with Syspro and Innova will be advantageous
- Advanced technical knowledge in all areas of application and data warehouse architecture
- Strong analytical and root cause analysis skills
- Customer service orientation
- Building relationships
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong leadership and managerial competencies
- Project and financial management skills
- Information Systems Management
- Kimball methodology
- Design and implement BI driven business processes and systems to business specification
- Drive unified BI architecture across the Group
- Synchronize system administration by keeping master data consistent across different platforms
- Direct the daily operations of the department
- Build relationships, negotiate with and manage external service providers
- Drive, implement and manage projects within the required timeframes and budget
- Liaise with project owners and end users
- Manage BI System maintenance, integrity, risk and security
- Maintain departmental costs to within budget.
- Report monthly on BI Systems
- Manage and develop subordinates
Reference number for this position is SM51971 which is a permanent position based in Uitenhage (PE) offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sifiso Mthombeni on az.oc.egrem-e@mosifis or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 21 Jan 11:19