An established modular-structure company, which manufactures and supplies standard and customised units, ranging from site offices, storage units, containers, kiosks to even ablution units, seeks to employ a Factory Manager, based at their East London factory.
The successful candidate will need to be competent in the following skills:
– staff management and delegating of tasks, including planning tasks for the various teams
– ensuring quality of products is to the required standard
– keep track of production process to ensure projects are completed on time
– producing cutting lists
– issuing of stock to staff, keeping track of stock levels, notifying when orders need to be placed
– able to delegate and monitor staff
– able to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks accordingly
– produce a high-level of workmanship
– teachable and willing to learn / take instructionContinue reading
We currently require a Junior /Assistant Site Supervisors
Scheduling of all shifts
Handle employee queries
Resolve payments enquiries
Manage attendance register
Assist the Site Manager with on site supervision of staff
Assist in handling, conducting and finalisation of disciplinary hearings and all warnings
Constant checks on staff productivity and targets being met daily
Ensuring all housekeeping standards are met at all times
Client and centre management interaction when required
Specific Skills/ Qualifications:
Proven ability to problem solve
Analytical/ solutions based thinking process
Ability to deal with all the staff levels and management of staff
Strong communication skills ( bilingual)
A natural leader with the ability to assist in effectively motivating, leading and management of site staff
R25000; Benefits; Overtime; Bonus
Please send applications to : 086 608 3103
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database and we will connect with you with any other suitable roles or positions
Production Process Learnership. Are you looking for an Internship programme in Production process? The PG Group Training Centre is currently looking for candidates that would be interested in a learnership programme at one of our production process plants. The centre aims to improve training and development of specific skills required in the glass manufacturing and fitment industry. Learners will be exposed to theoretical studies and practical training at one of our PG Group and associated companies. Entry requirements needed: All between the ages of 18 – 25 years old are welcome to apply.
Minimum requirements is Matric
Must have a clear criminal record. Applicants will be selected for interviews based on job relevant criteria and legislative requirements and short listed candidates will complete criminal, qualification checks and psychometric assessments. If you are interested please forward your CV to: email@example.com Attention Production Intake. Closing Date: 10 May 2019
Associate Applicator. Are you hard-working and enjoy coming up with solutions? Do you love working with your hands and not sitting behind a desk all day? Then we’ve got just the opportunity for you. We’re looking for an Associate Applicator to join our driven team in PE. You’ll assist with the installing, maintaining and removing of in-store media, as well as providing feedback. You’ll work closely with an Applicator so being a team player is vital.
• Installing media and conducting surveys
• Maintaining the vehicle and hardware
• Removing illegal media and campaigns that have ended.
• Providing feedback on all new, running and removed campaigns.
• Matric/Grade 12 with Math
• A valid driver’s license with minimum one year driving experience.
• Availability to travel often
• A certificate or Diploma in Marketing or Office Administration (Advantageous)
• Computer literacy on MS Office (Advantageous) • Knowledge on how to use a smartphone (Advantageous)
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in retail or merchandising (Advantageous)
• Ability to perform under pressure.
• Customer focus
• Listening skills
• Positive & driven attitude. Can tick all these boxes? Do you feel excited about this job? Then you should apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for an Administrator to provide professional first line support to clients and sales support and capture group new business policies. Key responsibilities Render client services
Adhere to client service procedures: maturities, policy contracts, loan applications, cancellations, amendments, financial and general enquiries and update client personal details and AIMS notes
Provide correct and accurate advice to clients on products and services (TCF)
Escalate complaints to Office Manager and Complaints Handling Officer and follow complaints procedure and handle all incoming calls and walk-in clients. Administrate Claims.
Verify claims documents as per standard procedure
Assist clients with the completion of claim forms
Submit all claims received to Head office and submit any outstanding documentation as per Head Office request and keep claims register up to date Advise clients on cancelations.
Advise the client of the process and disadvantages of cancelation
Retain the policy by proposing different options (partial surrender paid up)
As per clients request follow the standard cancelation procedure. Office Administration
Manage mail and fax and prepare statistical reports
Communicate with office manage with regards to office logistics. Documentation and filing procedures
Keep record systems up to date.
File and keep documentation for a period as required by the legislation. email@example.com
Dealership in East London is looking for a Premium New & Used Vehicle Sales Executive. Must have previous vehicle sales experience. Must have a clear criminal record, ITC and traceable references. Salary negotiable depending on experience, Plus, Commission, Medical Aid & Pension Please note that above-mentioned experience is essential. Please don’t apply if you do not have the above-mentioned experience. Please note that your CV will not be considered if you don’t have the above-mentioned experience. Please send CV, professional photo and 3 months commission sheets/payslips to firstname.lastname@example.orgContinue reading
Experienced Excavator Operator required urgently. Salary: RMarket related
Job Reference #: WAEO0419
Consultant Name: Loretta Davis. Please forward your CV, all required certifications and copy of ID through to Service@workafrica.co.za with Job Ref. WAEO00419 in the subject of your e-mail. You can also fax 086 6170952
My client in the IT industry is seeking a Network Technician to join their team . Duties & Responsibilities
Deploy functional networks and VoIP systems. Configure and install routers, switches and other network devices. Maintain complete technical documentation. Monitor network performance and integrity, and troubleshoot any issues. Manage domain registrations and zones. Implement and troubleshoot end-to-end mail solutions. Liaise with upstream service providers and solution partners. Communicate with end users when needed. Perform any other work related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time-to-time. Desired Experience & Qualification
Requirements Include: Minimum 2 years experience as a Network Engineer Minimum Diploma in Communications Networks Must be CCNA Routing and Switching certified – Should have been rewarded the qualification, not only attended the courses. Please include Certificate Verification Number in application)
Must have experience working on Linux Machines
Must have understanding of Routing, VPN and VLAN protocols. Please forward your CV to email@example.com or alternatively apply online Ref: TJ46509 Please note that if you have not received any response in 14 days your application has been unsuccessful
Duties & Responsibilities
– Sourcing backup documentation to accompany invoices (both Transporters & Cold Stores)
– Assisting with filing and archiving.
– Payment Registers (to print the register and compare against the remittance)
– PO Maintenance (closing PO’s after recon has been submitted)
– Container tracker (maintaining the Excel sheet to track if containers have been duplicated)
– PO tracker (maintaining the Excel sheet to track if PO’s have been duplicated on invoices)
– Sending Payment Remittances to suppliers. To undertake any other duties as requested by the Director, commensurate with the skills and experience.
of the post holder.
To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with
the requirement of the Health and Safety Regulations.
Desired Experience & Qualification
– Proficient in the use of the MS Office Suite
– Experience in working with ERP software packages (e.g. Pastel or Syspro) advantageous. – Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Organization and administrative skills. Ability to work in a team.
– Professional conduct and correspondence with internal and external parties
– Reliable and responsible.
– Ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment.
– Strong work etc. Package & Remuneration
Market Related . Interested?
Kindly forward cv’s to : firstname.lastname@example.org