We urgently require an experienced receptionist to work in a Physio’s practice in East London. Criteria: Grade 12 or equivalent Proficient in Excel, word and email General receptionist duties. Admin skills. Attention to detail . Excellent communication skills . Minimum 3 years experience . Should you meet the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who meet the following job specifications. Please note that only candidates who meet the inherent requirements of the position will be considered.
- Supervision of maintenance department team members
- Ensuring optimal utilization of maintenance staff and resources
- Direct and control resources
- High performance interaction between production/operations departments
- Review and analysis of maintenance department job cards and preventative maintenance
- Ordering of spare parts
- Stock control of spare parts
- Mentoring of peers, trainees and apprentices
- Advise on continuous improvement suggestions
- Participate in workgroups to ensure the quality input
- Review with risk management related documentation (FMEA, Control plan etc.)
- Deviation Authorization (if needed), Training Records
- Communication with all relevant departments (e.g. Engineering, etc.) and therefore the responsibility to coordinate corrective actions in case of product/process deviations & non-conformances
- Communicate with Internal & external departments for quality related issues and transfer the customer requirements/information’s to plant
Qualifications and Experience / Skills:
- Qualified Artisan (Millwright/Electrician/Fitter & Turner etc.) with N5 Certificate as a minimum or Diploma Technician (Electrical/Mechanical – S4)
- Studying towards Government Certificate of Competency for Factories (GCC) an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification relevant experience – not negotiable
- Supervisory experience an added advantage – ability to lead others
- Proven knowledge of Electrical Control Systems, Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Maintenance: mechanical and electrical on plant machinery
- Project work on existing and new machinery
- Kaizen (identify and implement improvements)
- Implement preventative maintenance program
- Work to NOSA and OSHACT requirements
- Ensure uptime targets are achieved
- Communication with all levels of supervision and work within a team
- Preparedness to work a x3 rotation shift, overtime and standby as required
- N3 Certificate
- Trade Tested Millwright
- Manufacturing environment experience
- 2+ years post maintenance
- Time management
- Good Communication skills
RESTAURANT MANAGER R10 000 – R12 000NEG East Rand 2-4 years experience in a upmarket restaurants or restaurants in hotels. Candidate will assist the F& B Manager In running the restaurant in the hotel\ firstname.lastname@example.org
Critical Skills: Problem Solving & Decision Making Planning Delegation Meeting Management. Critical Thinking Conflict Management Skills. Proficient in MS Office with excellent computer skills knowledge. Must have good telephone skills Excellent Customer Service Skills. Ability to listen and interpret information accurately Planning and organising skills. Numerical Skills. Good Communication Skills Selling Skills A pleasant and controlled manner of dealing with people at all times. An enthusiastic, outgoing person who is self-confident, with a positive attitude is desired for this position. Knowledge: Stock Product Knowledge Price List Knowledge. Know how to enquire on Axapta system Know company policy with regards to customer services. Product and pricing knowledge. Knows the services the company has to offer Knows general operation of the company Qualifications & Experience: At least 5 years sales experience, with a proven track record in exceeding targets. Relevant Sales or Management qualification would be an advantage. Own Transport – Ess Valid Driver’s Licence – Essential As this is a position of honesty and integrity, the successful candidate should possess a positive credit and criminal history as per our client’s requirements email@example.com Salary – Negotiable depending on experience Please email CV + Recent Picture + Salary Expectancy to Yolanda at
To Apply for this Job,
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
? Overall responsibility for the development, implementation and management of the programme titled Diploma in Business Management (hereafter referred to as “The Programme”).
? Development of curricula and materials for online learning.
? Facilitation of Teaching and Learning and administer assessment of selected modules through a distance mode of delivery, with a specific focus on online delivery.
? Quality management of The Programme and associated modules.
? Engaging students through institutional and online platforms to support learning.
? Collaborate in the research and design of new academic programmes and modules.
Academic Management and Leadership:
• Development and execution of the relevant systems and resource requirements to enable the institution to roll out the Programme.
• Responsible, in consultation with the Academic Head and Head: Research and Development, for programme/module design, development and review for a distance mode of delivery, with specific reference to the integration of technology in teaching and learning.
• Accountable for academic and administrative leadership of The Programme.
• Responsible for overall quality management of academic teaching and learning in the Programme, including learning content, student interaction and support and administrative processes, and ensuring compliance with the institution’s vision, its brand, policies and procedures.
• Continuously evaluate teaching and assessment practices against institutional policies and contribute to policy review.
• Accountable for programme and module administration e.g. keeping assessment records of students registered on allocated module(s), administer module evaluations and interpret such, scheduling activities etc.
• Academic reporting and preparing submissions as required by management and/or regulators.
• Run academic performance management and reporting on all aspects of The Programme.
Teaching & Learning:
• Responsible for teaching and learning initiatives, including the facilitation of learning through multiple channels and academic campaigns to facilitate student engagement and academic throughput in associated modules.
• Using innovative yet appropriate pedagogy and technology for distance and online learning.
• Facilitating the effective delivery of the Programme, including the provision of student-centric academic support to students.
• Design and administer assessments, including online assessments, in line with institutional policies and guidelines.
Enhance the Student experience:
• Establish a programme plan with a clear student onboarding and engagement process, setting out the relevant channels and enforce student discipline and utilisation of desired channels.
• Ensure the optimal use of educational technologies such as the institutional Student Management System (SUMIT), the Moodle-based Learning Management System as well as appropriate social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc to facilitate and support teaching and learning.
• Overseeing the resolution of students’ academic queries, identify trends and incorporating appropriate responses into the learning process.
Academic citizenship / Community Engagement:
• As a senior member of Faculty, actively contribute to the overall operations and success of Faculty and the Institution. This includes, among others, participation in various initiatives and assuming membership of key institutional committees and structures.
• Ensure the alignment between the Institution’s social agenda, student community building and the curriculum. Oversee the integration of community needs in the planning and delivery of teaching and learning.
• Whilst focusing on the programme becoming an industry leader, conduct ongoing academic research on programme content, teaching practices, online assessment practices, target market relevance, contemporary and social issues relevant to The Programme.
• Present findings and recommendations to the institutional structures and incorporate subject matter relevance information into the academic programmes.
ESSENTIAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum five years teaching/lecturing at a recognised tertiary institution in the field of Business Management or a cognate discipline.
• Familiarity with the academic discourse within the Business Management field and related disciplines.
• Proven ability to design curriculum, develop academic content, facilitate student learning and assessment.
• Proven ability to make the right pedagogical decisions that informs the selection and use of appropriate technology to support learning.
• Proven track record of successfully rolling out accredited academic programmes whilst applying project management processes
BENEFICAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Track record of teaching at a distance and/or online learning environment using multiple learning channels.
• Application of eLearning methodologies.
• Curriculum design and development for a distance / online learning context.
• Experience in academic material development, instructional design and assessment design using digital formats and tools, including digital authoring tools (such as Articulate).
KEY FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE (AREAS OF EXPERTISE):
1. Intimate knowledge of the Business Management discipline including the ability to facilitate teaching and learning at NQF levels 5 to 7 in this field.
2. Apart from the area of specialisation stated in 1 above, the incumbent has sound knowledge of and the ability to facilitate teaching and learning in any TWO of the following business related subjects:
o Business Management, Leadership, Production and Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Management, Management by Projects, Financial Management, Finance, Business Ethics, Innovation and Creativity, Commercial Law, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Information Systems, Risk Management and Business Continuity, Business Communication, etc.
3. Knowledge of online and Internet-based education technologies.
4. Learning materials development and assessment design
5. Strong customer service skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
6. The ability to communicate in at least one African language will be beneficial.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION:
• A postgraduate qualification (preferably at Masters level or at a minimum Honours level) in Business Management or a cognate discipline.
• An additional post graduate qualification(s) in teaching and/or assessment practices will be an advantage.
COMPUTER AND DIGITAL LITERACY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Demonstrable competencies in Office Productivity Tools such as Spreadsheets, Presentations, Word Processing, Internet research, etc.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office365 with associated applications will be beneficial.
• Proficiency in data analytics and academic management reporting.
We are looking for pickers and packers to work in their warehouse, packing salad and vegetables to be sent to consumers. Both Full-Time and Part-Time vacancies are available, on a working week Monday to Friday and weekend shifts also available. Shifts include: 7am to 3.30pm 3.30pm to 11.30pm This is an ongoing temporary position. Due to the location , transport is required. This position offers immediate starts after completion of an induction. Submit CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this Job,
The main duties of this role will include: Producing and amending correspondence, documents, reports, faxes, deeds, attachments etc from a variety of sources, in house style and in line with the DPC systems/procedures; Producing and amending PowerPoint presentations, organisational charts, mail merges and Excel spreadsheets and graphs; Effectively using the DPC workflow system to prioritise and deal with incoming and outgoing work; Proof reading and checking documents that have been produced to ensure they are correct, in line with house style and, where applicable, attachments have been included; Liaising with the Team Leader and Legal PA’s, as appropriate, in relation to document production matters and queries; Effectively managing workloads to ensure all deadlines are met and clients advised of progress; Supporting and helping new/other members of the DPC team to develop their skills. FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED Email Application to: email@example.com
To Apply for this Job,
In collaboration with the Programme Manager and/or Module lecturer(s), the incumbent will:
o Provide an online learning support function to students enrolled for selected modules on the Diploma in Business Management and/or Higher Certificate in Business Management.
o Facilitate online learning activities prescribed by the Module Lecturer and/or Programme Manager.
o Execute sections of the module(s) teaching and learning plan.
o Provide students with academic and technical support online.
o Manage students’ exchanges with peers
Academic Management and Leadership
• Module administration e.g. academic performance reporting, and other submissions as required by management and/or regulators, keeping assessment records of students, administer module evaluations.
• Supporting the module lecturer/s by engaging with students through institutional and online platforms.
• Support the lecturer/s with preparing academic performance reporting on all aspects of the module(s) / programmes falling within the incumbent’s sphere of influence.
• Escalate student queries which are outside of the tutor responsibilities to relevant parties.
• Assist with any other assignments/duties allocated by the academic management structure.
Teaching & Learning
• Provide online and academic support to module lecturers and students enrolled on accredited programmes
• Under guidance of the module lecturer/programme manager, execute engagement with students and campaigns to encourage active student participation in academic activities e.g. learning progress, submission of assignments, exam registration etc. using multiple channels (e.g. SMS, e-mail, telephonic, LMS platforms).
• Utilise online facilitation skills to encourage student participation in learning activities.
• Assist in the management of ongoing learner assessment processes, including providing constructive feedback to students.
and issues to the relevant module lecturer and/or programme manager for resolution and provide feedback where appropriate.
Academic citizenship/Community engagement
• Being actively involved in various activities as directed by the Academic head.
ESSENTIAL WORK EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 1 year experience in student tutoring or training at a recognised institution.
• Evidence of academic guidance and student learning support strategies.
• Demonstrable skills using relevant digital education technologies, learning management systems and Microsoft Office products or equivalent
Beneficial Work Experience:
• Track record of tutoring at a distance and/or online learning environment using multiple learning channels.
• Familiarity with eLearning methodologies.
• Experience in academic material development, instructional design and assessment design using digital formats and tools, including digital authoring tools (such as Articulate, etc.).
• Previous experience using interactive and collaborative learning tools.
• Previous experience with online facilitation.
KEY FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE (AREAS OF EXPERTISE)
• Subject Matter knowledge in one or more of the following business-related subjects:
o Business Management, Economics, Statistics and quantitative modelling, Leadership, Production and Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Management, Management by Projects, Financial Management, Financial Accounting, Business Ethics, Innovation and Creativity, Commercial Law, People Management, Marketing Management, Entrepreneurship, Information Systems, Risk Management and Business Continuity.
• Knowledge of online and internet-based education technologies.
• Ability to communicate and engage with people, with the ability to produce videos and audio-records to support the learning process
• Strong customer service skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds. The ability to communicate in at least one African language (South African) will be beneficial.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
• A Bachelor’s degree with at least one major in Business Management and one in either Economics, Information Systems, Statistics or Quantitative Modelling, Financial Accounting.
COMPUTER AND DIGITAL LITERACY SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Demonstrable competencies in Office Productivity Tools such as Spreadsheets, Presentations, Word Processing, etc.
• Proficiency in basic data analytics and reporting.
• Competent in the use of digital authoring tools, or ability to acquire the competency.
ONBOARDING TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
• iCan system training
• SUMIT systems training
• ESS sensitisation
• Performance management training
• TILOS training.
• Customer service experience training
• MS Dynamics training