We are currently looking for a Secretary who will be working collaboratively with a wider team of PA’s, secretaries and administrative staff to provide a high standard of support to a professional services team. You will work to support the team by receiving telephone calls from clients, contacts and external and internal staff. Transferring calls and relaying messages to the team where necessary You will be responsible for the typing of letters, reports, agendas, proposals, PowerPoint presentations and other general correspondence. As well as the typing of accounts including amendments and roll forward new sets. Other aspects of the role will include diary management, arranging meetings, booking meetings rooms, conference call lines, arranging travel, accommodation, lunches and car parking places. In order to support the team you will ensure Dynamics (marketing software) is updated with client/external contact information. You will have the opportunity to work with other areas of the business including our Marketing Team by researching and applying events to our centralised networking calendar, providing support at marketing events and various other administration duties on an occasional ad hoc basis. General administration duties including photocopy, scanning, binding, all aspects of filing (setting up new files / archiving), processing incoming and outgoing post, cleaning coffee machine. Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an energetic and savvy recruiter, who is fluent in English & Afrikaans to join our recruitment and administration desk. We specialise in sales, marketing and leadership development. A keenness to grow and interest in administration and recruitment is key. The successful candidate will be based in our East London office. Our newest front-of-house receptionist will assist with the following duties: *All recruitment functions – advertising/booking appointments/hosting candidates and finalising all paperwork during the hiring process. NB. This aspect of the role is target driven. *All administrative duties – You will be required to step into a sales administrator role. Applicant must be organised and prioritise duties accordingly, with basic administrative experience. *Provide necessary support to co-workers and business executives. Time management skills are required. A friendly, confident and helpful attitude is vital. *Manage the front reception entirely. Professionalism and poise is key. *Stock management – accuracy and efficacy Requirements: · Grade 12 · South African · Telesales experience/great communication skills. · Goal orientated · Self-reliant and self-motivated. · Well spoken and presentable. · Training and support will be provided. · You will be working in an extraordinary team environment, where fun and fruition meet! · Ascertained opportunity to excel professionally and financially · Aged 26 – 35 To apply, send a copy of your CV + picture/photo email: email@example.com
To Apply for this Job,
Awesome career opportunity!
A national and leading Skills Development and Training company is looking to appoint an experienced Facilitator & Assessor NC: Production Technology NQFL2. This position is based in East London.
This is a Fixed Term Contract.
The Facilitator / Assessor will be a key member of the company’s Technical training department, working closely with the Head of Department: Technical and other teammates to ensure a continual process of keeping projects up to date and leading the delivery of quality training and assessment outcomes in keeping with the company’s goals, mission and vision as well as in line with ETQA standards
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Effective delivery of training facilitation and assessment
- Responsible for planning and monitoring of all resources that affect training
- Ensure all the Technical department’s outcomes are timeously met in “the life of a project”
- Provide optimal support to learners
KEY TASKS TO BE PERFORMED
Effective delivery of training facilitation and assessment
- Complete all administration associated with facilitation and assessment
- Adhere to training facilitation and assessment plan
- Draft lesson plans in preparation of classes
- Facilitate learning in a coherent manner using relevant methodologies in line with the established principles and site
- Meeting and adhering to facilitation schedule deadlines when delivering training in the class and according to clients site specifications
- Present weekly delivery plan to learners
- Report learner challenges to the learner mentor/Co-ordinator
- Assist candidates to build an authentic Portfolio of Evidence (POE) along with evidence from specific sites
- Ensure learner readiness for summative assessments by ensuring pre-practical assessments are covered on the clients site/production line
- Facilitate the collection of evidence for the assessment purposes i.e. conduct formative and summative assessments both in the class and on the clients site
- Mark formative assessments and summatives
- Request additional assessments when needed
- Follow up on assessments and take full responsibility thereof
- Evaluate the quality of assessments completed
- Provide feedback to learners on assessments
- Record the assessment decision
- Regularly review the facilitation and assessment processes and review with Head of department: Technical
Responsible for planning and monitoring of all resources that affect training
- Work closely with the respective Project Manager(s) ensuring deadlines and clients specifications are met and that resources are available and approve by Head of Department: Technical
- Consult with Head of Department: Technical on content of material and best practice
- Submit daily attendance registers to Project Managers and learner HR Co-ordinator
- Keep record books updated
- Follow quality assurance procedures within the Technical department to uphold all criteria required to maintain Accreditation
- Adhere to all control systems as required
- Submit any/all tracking reports and archive files according to the technical process
- Ensure that relevant SETA tracking documents are updated and consolidated
- Constituent Facilitator / Assessor for NC: Production Technology NQFL2, more than two constituencies will be an advantage
- Registered by the relevant ETQA body (Education and Training Qualifications Assurance) in order to measure specific National Qualifications Framework (NQF) standards and qualifications
- Understanding of 5S, lean manufacturing and supply chain principles an advantage
- Adhere to all client requirements and specifications
Should you apply for an advertised vacancy, kindly note that your application is deemed to be unsuccessful should you not receive a response from our offices within 2 weeks of application.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Picker/Loader then please send a detailed copy of your CV to 086 577 1281
Salary Per month:R7500; Benefits; Overtime
We currently require General Warehouse Packers
Accurate ,Effective loading and unloading of stock, picking, sorting and handling of inventory, assisting storage manager with packing and shelving inventory accurately and timeously, ensure all inventory/stock is packed neatly, clearly labelled and marked and ensure effective teamwork with staff members to assist with smooth, quick flow of inventory from unloading to shelves.
Specific Skills/ Qualifications:
Grade 10 minimum
Accuracy and an eye for detail
Able to take instruction and work both independently and a team
Flent communication skills (speak and understand English) and reliable transport to and from work
South African ID/Permission to work in South Africa and clear criminal record is required
Herewith an overview of the position, but not limited to: Maintain and Grow Customer Base Selling Goods and Services. Co-ordinate School Handouts Marketing Administration Stock Take Skills and Abilities: Good Communication skills are essential; person must be well spoken and fluent in both English and Afrikaans. A pleasant and controlled manner of dealing with people at all times An enthusiastic, outgoing person who is self-confident, with a positive attitude is desired for this position. Valid Driver’s License (Code 08) – Essential Proficient in MS Office with excellent computer skills knowledge. Must have good telephone skills. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to listen and interpret information accurately Planning and organising skills. Numerical Skills. Experience, qualifications and knowledge: Successful candidate must have excellent furniture product knowledge. Price list knowledge Knowledge on Axapta will be beneficial Knowledge of company policy with regards to customer service Knowledge of the services the company has to offer Knows the general operation of the company Knowledge of delivery routes and times Good computer skills are essential (Excel, MS Word) At least a senior certificate or equivalent qualification. Clear credit and criminal record – as per our client requirements. firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this Job,
Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required: Completed BSc in Engineering / Electronics / Automation / IT Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in lifecycle maintenance, sales support, or technical services role Knowledge and experience with testing electronic measuring devices. Experience with troubleshooting and repair of medical devices Experience or ability to work with other electronics test equipment (such as an Agilent Data Acquisition Meter) Ability to read and follow process procedures, work instructions, job standards and related information Possess computer and software skills (including Windows XP, Windows 7 MS Office, etc.) Ability to multi-task and prioritise events and maintain composure under high level of demand is necessary Possess the ability to work with customers and vendors at both business and technical level An exceptional time management skill is a must Capable of explaining technical procedures in writing or verbal is essential. Ability to work independently and self-motivated is required. Must be able to travel approximately 75% of the time. Package & Remuneration Medical Aid Provident Fund. Performance Bonus. If you do meet all the requirements and you are interested, kindly contact Patricia Koekemoer on 012 991 5854 or send an email to email@example.com
To Apply for this Job,
We are looking for positive, energetic and hard-working people to join our Stadium Events Team. It is a fast paced and demanding environment, so a cool head and attention to details is a must! As mentioned, we are mostly looking for people to work on sports stadiums. Events are happening mostly on Tuesday/Wednesday afternoon and weekends. Previous experience is a must. You need to be familiar with: handling cash, canapés service, drinks reception, counter service or retail. Please note, that all black uniform is required. You will be paid at the end of every week. Email CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this Job,
• Supervise and perform all tooling maintenance programs.
• Custodian of customer tooling asset register.
• Ensure upskilling of all staff with regards to tooling and injection techniques.
• Standby duties.
• Tooling spares control. Request for quotes. Raising of purchase orders.
• Assisting Manufacturing / Process Engineers in set up and scrap reduction.
• Optimisation of injection moulding machines
• Will be required to work shifts
• Trade tested Toolmaker NQF Level 5.
• 5 years minimum experience in a toolmaking environment specific to automotive component injection tooling.
• Knowledge of hot runner systems.
• Ability to use conventional lathe and milling machines.
• Ability to perform TIG/MIG welding.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.
Main purpose of the job:
- Manages the scope and introduction of new programmes / projects to the companies’ commercial business unit (CBU) product portfolio.
- Manages the scope and introduction of running changes (customer or company’s driven) to existing programmes / projects with in the CBU product portfolio.
- Supports the development and implementation of VA/VE ideas to support company’s requirements.
- Supports the Sales and/or Business Management team on the response to new business acquisition RFQ’s and programme / project related RFQ packages.
- Engenders a philosophy of ‘managed’ change control through all aspects of the organisation associated with programme and project management.
- Leads the Cross Functional Team (CFT) through the programme / project introduction life-cycle as per GDLS/ProLink.
- Establish and report on a regular basis an overview of the CFT(s) and programme(s) / project(s) status to management.
- Develop and manage the customer focus of a programme / project to ensure that a successful launch is achieved for company’s products in the eyes of the customer.
Main missions and results:
- Plans, organizes and conducts activities within its area in an effective manner towards achieving common objectives of company Group.
- Reports deviations from the standard and takes corrective actions.
- Participating in the process of creation, control and responsibility for the budget.
- Is directly accountable for programme, project and project managers adherence to project management practices and deliverables relating to GDLS / ProLink and other interrelated system and processes.
- Is directly accountable for the successful launch (Scope, Time, Cost and Quality) of a programme / project ensuring all agreed / company’s company standard metrics are achieved.
- Defining and managing the scope and requirements of the programme(s) / project(s).
- Define, maintain and adapt programme / project(s) timing for all areas to meet the key milestone objectives.
- Financial development sign off and reporting for programme(s) / project(s) sales pricing cost, tool investment, capital investment, engineering development and design cost.
- Ensure all aspects of the programme and project are maintained and developed to meet the minimum quality objective requirements of the programme / project.
- Establishment and leadership of the Cross Functional Team(s) (CFT) as required meeting the changing demands of the programme(s) / project(s) with the full support and acknowledgement of the organisational stakeholders.
- CFT is the Multi-Disciplined Cross-Functional Team that represented by all Departments which are required to support the programme / project manager and programme / project.
- Manage, maintain and adapt the CFT(s) and programme(s) / project(s) in order to align, maintain and enhance the key fundamental objectives of a successful launch, i.e. Scope, Time, Cost and Quality, to the company metrics.
- Monitoring and management of the CFT member’s responsibilities relating to GDLS / ProLink, RASIC, key elements and deliverables, including correctly maintaining a central library of programme / project evidence and deliverables with in ProLink.
- Scheduling and conducting regular CFT meetings to ensure a sufficiently detailed level of communication is maintained.
- Primary cross-functional interface for the customer(s) and the company CFT(s), in order to define the full scope of the programme(s) / project(s).
- Developing and establishing the Customer / company Statement of Work – Requirements – Assumption documents and agreements for the programme(s) / project(s) with all departmental stakeholders.
Supports and ensures all necessary regular cross-functional meetings to ensure a sufficiently detailed level of communication is maintained.
- Manage, maintain and adapt overall company programme / project timing and budgets in conjunction with the key company department stakeholders & customer(s) in order to manage changes to support a successful launch.
- Development, approval, reporting and monitoring of the programmes sales pricing & cost, tool investment (TAR and Cash Flow), capital investment (CAR), engineering development and design (PDP) cost status against the standard company metrics or as established at business case sign off and programme / project award, supported and guided by the responsible Business Manager and Project Controller.
- Manages, maintains and communicates the programme(s) / project(s) status reporting and sign off requirements to support the required programme /project quality including:
– Chairperson for regular programme / project status CFT meetings and minutes
– Monthly programme / project reviews with the appropriate management teams.
– GDLS Phase Management Gateway Review Fresh Eyes reviews.
– GDLS Phase Management Gateway Review Sign Off.
– Monthly Operating Report (MOR).
– Programme / project timing.
– Programme / project Financial Report and Cashflow.
- Ensure correct escalation and reporting of programme / project issues in a timely manner to the relevant management level in order to engender successful resolution.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in project and / or Programme Management, (preferred), and /or Engineering and/or Business Administration or 5 years’ experience in automotive industry as programme manager
- Attained a Professional Project / Programme Management accreditation level (IMPA Level C as a minimum, (or equivalent) with a recognised National / International Project Management organisation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the automotive industry in programme management with in a suitably / substantially sized regional or global organisation (ideally with JLR or Ford Programmes and IP and Floor Console Products) or 8 years’ experience in automotive industry in project management
- Good working knowledge / understanding industry standards and related procedures
- APQP training or 5 years’ experience in automotive industry in project management
- PPAP training or 5 years’ experience in automotive industry in project management
- IATF16949 training or 5 years’ experience in automotive industry in project management
- Sufficient verbal and written language skills associated to company and the programme / project and operational locations
- Flexibility to change priorities in response to changing programme / project demands
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.
National Electronic Security Products distributor needs a Technical Sales person NOW who: -Has Matric -Has 3-5 years experience selling electronic security products -Is a go getter sales person with technical knowledge of these products -Wants to earn basic salary(above) and good commission -Has own car -Send CV now to e mail under. email@example.com