Our client, a prominent and much respected FMCG market leader requires an experienced Area Sales Channel Manager.
Key Performance Areas:
- The successful candidate will report to the National Channel Manager and primarily be responsible for the management of strategic key private label accounts.
- The job holder will be expected maintain and grow relationships within the region at both a DC, Buyer and store level thereby driving the achievement of sales volumes and pricing targets across the basket of products.
- Interfacing with sales agents to ensure that our products are effectively distributed and merchandised to improve forward share and achieve CATMAN execution requirements.
- Provide input and support to sales forecasting and logistical supply chain processes to ensure on time delivery is achieved.
- Compile weekly and monthly feedback reports and price surveys with supporting analysis and interpretation.
- Attend to product quality issues
Knowledge and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have a relevant tertiary qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years retail FMCG sales experience as a senior sales representative or similar level with a successful track record of interaction with retail buyers will be required.
- Key accounting, preferably with exposure and a working knowledge of its operations and fundamental business principles will be advantageous.
- The candidate must be willing to travel within the region.
- Be a highly skilled communicator and negotiator and ensure customer service excellence is executed at all times in a proactive manner.
- The ability to work independently in a self-disciplined manner to deliver operational and administrative sales objectives is a prerequisite.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.