Assistant coach Matt Proudfoot has described Scotland as a formidable side who will present the improving Springboks with a difficult contest.Continue reading
Women who suffer from postpartum depression could have a higher risk of suffering from a heart attack, stroke or heart failure.Continue reading
[unable to retrieve full-text content]
Assistant Wanted in Veterinary Practice. We’re looking for an additional staff member to assist with all aspects of running our small practice in Port Elizabeth. Duties are varied and will include some reception work, administration, liaison with clients and vets, assisting vet with procedures, lab work, helping care for hospitalized patients, cleaning, looking after equipment. The successful applicant needs to be / have
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
• Good telephone manner.
• Enjoy working with people as well as dogs and cats.
• Computer literate – Word and Excel
• Able to lift 20 – 25 kg.
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude and be eager to learn
• Able to multitask and prioritise
• Relevant experience an advantage . Working hours: negotiable. Salary: dependent on experience and hours worked INTERESTED? Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org While we will try to contact all respondents, please consider your application unsuccessful if you haven’t heard from us within 10 days
Large American appliance outlet in need of hardworking men and women who can start immediately. You will be trained to work with small appliances. No experience necessary . OWN CAR A MUST. R5000. to start plus bonuses and petrol. Send cv to email@example.comContinue reading