|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
An established software development company who does advertising management based in Johannesburg is looking for a Navision Support Consultant who will be required to fulfil and uphold the company values of personalized, high quality service by finding solutions to problems that team members and users alike are experiencing. The candidate will become part of a young and dynamic team of technology enthusiasts. The candidate will be offered an opportunity to learn new products and technologies, so that they may deliver the highest level of support and service to customers.
- Provide telephonic, email, remote support or web access support.
- Responding to customer’s queries and requests in regard to company products and services.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues.
- Adhere to standard company and departmental processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications with appropriate departments.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to clients where necessary.
- Stay current with product information, changes and updates.
- Establish proper courses of action to ensure that issues logged are completed efficiently and on time (within stipulated SLA’s).
- Trouble shooting and resolving technical issues.
- Friendly, clear phone manner, and proper telephone etiquette.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, must be able to talk about technology in simple terms.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Knowledge of relevant software applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Effective listening skills.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task effectively.
- Intermediate Accounting knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good.
- A background in software application support.
- Ability to function well under pressure.
- An understanding of financial concepts and bookkeeping processes or a background in working on or supporting financial systems such as Pastel, Accpac, Quickbooks, Sage, SAP or any of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP packages.
Experience that would be advantageous for this role include:
- General technical knowledge and aptitude.
- Familiarity with the advertising industry.
- Previous Chase experience.
- Tertiary qualifications.
- SQL Knowledge or any other database knowledge would be an advantage.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to
and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. DataFin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 23 Jun 15:50
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.