|Remuneration:||R28000 – R35000 per month Basic salary|
I’m hiring an art director with a crafted, promising portfolio of compelling ideas. We want someone that has some exp in financial services. This is not too neg.
The candidate must have the demonstrated ability to create meaningful work across digital, social, broadcast, print, and experiential media.
- Design projects may include graphic design, logo design, email campaigns, website design, user interfaces, mobile apps, videography, advertisements, social media content, typography, print production, image selection and written content.
- Works closely with the project team to ensure that the creative work will achieve the client’s strategic and communication objectives
- Establishes brand-appropriate creative approaches
- Communicates proactively with the project team to keep deliverables on track
- Participates in client meetings, creative discussions, strategy discussions, and development of presentations
- Clearly articulates design decisions that are backed up with strategic supporting evidence, insight, and rationale
- Work on multiple digital projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Degree in visual communication/graphic design is absolutely essential
- Minimum of four to six years of experience as a graphic designer and/or art director (branding, traditional or digital agency experience only)
Apply today by sending your updated CV and portfolio that shows an eye for detail, understanding of typography, and aesthetics filled with integrated, cross-platform campaigns.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
We do however store all CV’s on our database and will contact any prospective candidate for a role we believe you are suited for in the near future.
Posted on 21 Dec 12:21