Established headwear/apparel Importer is seeking to employ a shipping/logistics coordinator with two to three years’ experience. The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure, be deadline driven and extremely accurate.
Duties will include:
- Loading new shipments on ShipShape and Sage Evolution systems
- Preparing clearing instructions for forwarders
- Preparing shipment documentation for customs clearance
- Processing forwarders invoices for payment on Sage Evolution system
- Landed Costings on Excel
- Managing stock inventory – Free Stock and Bonded Stock
- Preparing daily stock sheet on Excel
- Processing inter-branch warehouse transfers on Sage Evolution System
- Managing bond stores in Cape Town and Johannesburg
- Submitting XDP’s on ShipShape system
- Updating bond registers for Cape Town and Johannesburg on Excel
- Year-end stock take
- Assist with stock reconciliations
- Complete all duties as assigned by the financial manager
- General admin
- Matric/Grade 12
- Minimum two to three years’ work experience in Shipping and logistics.
- Experience on Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Sage Evolution and ShipShape.
Posted on 21 Dec 12:46