|Remuneration:||R20000 – R25000 per month|
My client is an international mobile entertainment agency, with offices based in Spain, London, and right here in Cape Town! They are looking for a Facebook Mobile Ads Manager to join their media buying team.
The Media Buying department is responsible for managing all the self serve traffic platforms to acquire users for the businesses product portfolio. It’s responsible for the assigned media buying investment budget in accordance with the growth plan. Through expertise in media buying and excellent business relations, the department must operate with the best conditions to exceed the minimum target ROI while spending the maximum investment budget.
Media Buying works side by side with Affiliation, Performance, Creative, Ad Tech, R&D and Business Analysis departments and report to the Head of Advertising to continuously reach acquisition objectives.
This position demands a highly communicative and methodical person that is passionate and determined on achieving the department’s acquisition objectives. Building long lasting business relationships while growing a profitable customer base. Constant learning is required to keep up with up to date Media Buying knowledge and skills.
- Three years’ experience as a Performance Marketing Specialist.
- High level of knowledge in Facebook Mobile Ads.
- Deep knowledge on Facebook structure, guidelines and working tools.
- High level of experience with Facebook Technology Marketing Partners.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Goal oriented: well-versed in performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Fluent in English.
- App install campaign experience is a plus.
- Create and Optimise campaigns in Facebook Ads.
- Expand the sales on Facebook through the use of social Ad Tech solutions.
- Broaden the current and future campaigns developed by the team.
- Identify and develop opportunities within the market.
- Monitoring, Tracking and analysis of campaigns data.
- Ensuring advertising investments are within KPI benchmarks as set by the Head of advertising
- Collaborate when necessary cross-department with R&D, Performance, Business Analysis, Ad Tech, Business Development, Compliance and Integrations.
- Keep up to date with Media Buying trends, techniques, tools and traffic sources.
Posted on 14 Feb 08:48
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.