|Remuneration:||R13000 – R14000 per month|
An experienced logistics assistant required by our client based in Port Elizabeth.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply by submitting your CV and supporting documents to faxmail 086 661 6480. Please note that there are no costs involved in the candidate in the recruitment process. We do not charge candidates any fees to apply.
- Manage an efficient and effective dispatch and logistics service
- Ensure all logistic duties are covered in periods of absence
- Ensure timely dispatch of all goods
- Keep customers updated throughout the process (telephone, email)
- Use of Excel, ensuring data entered is accurate
- Liaise with couriers and mail suppliers
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained
Skills and experience:
- Matric certification
- Strong communication and service skills
- Strong PC skills, including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Problem-solving skills
- Highly accurate and detail focused
- Process oriented
- Strong task completion and time management skills
Remuneration and benefits:
R14,000 with benefits and bonus annually
Posted on 14 Feb 08:20
Massive Recruitment (Pty) Ltd is a multi-sector recruitment company with a reputation for exceptional customer service, integrity, efficiency and speed.