|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
A solutions and systems integration specialist invites a seasoned and highly skilled CFO who’s a qualified CA with a minimum of five years’ experience at an executive level as well as 10 years’ ICT industry experience to join its team and advance the business to new heights. Solid Strategic planning and analytics is required.
Strategic financial organisational strategies:
- Contribute financial and accounting information analysis and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction, establishing functional objectives in line with organisational objectives.
- Reshape organisational capability early to reflect strategy.
- Match structure, operating model, processes and capability to the commercial needs of the market.
Profit, revenue and cash, dealmaker:
- Able to understand and drive all P&L levers/resources in a complementary manner and manage trade-offs.
- Willing to invest short-term on financials for long-term interest.
- Anticipate the impact of external trends on shaping positions, investments and business development.
- Combine business instinct with an analytical, data-driven focus.
- Lead strategically but understand the commercial, customer and people detail.
- Create space to shape the long-term whilst maintaining short-term delivery.
- Easily switch from helicopter-view to detailed.
- Willing to drive operational intensity by drilling into the detail.
- Understands business operations in a detailed way.
- Assist the CEO in assessing and identifying operational strategies, performance metrics, and financial challenges and opportunities to support the company’s growth.
- Be a partner to the CEO, as well as business growth and delivery organisations, to assess the financial and operational implications of key opportunities and decisions.
- Serve as an advisor and a business partner to executive leadership in evaluating the financial condition of the organisation and developing proactive recommendations for growth; develop solutions to business issues; provide data, facts, and analysis to enable sound decision-making in the organisation.
- Qualified as a chartered Accountant CA (SA) with a minimum five years’ senior executive experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in ICT industry, five of which must be at senior executive level.
- Financial leadership, including – development for the continuous evaluation of short and long- term strategic financial objectives and operating procedures and managing with Integrity to drive business performance.
- Working with board of director level executives.
- Deep understanding and experience in strategy development process, corporate governance as well as sound business planning skills.
- Can provide hands-on functional management for all strategic and day-to-day operational activities related to accounting and finance, including, but not limited to accounting, finance, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, financial analysis, audit, management of funds and cash flow, pricing, contracts, tax, and direct oversight of audit function.
- Pricing negotiations with Vendors on major deals.
- Commercial and Risk Management.
- Business development, and deal making.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and experience in mergers and acquisitions.
- Board/medium sized company CFO/exco level leadership experience.
- Personal impact and leads with integrity and emotional intelligence.
- Has personal presence, stature and interpersonal skills to engage internal and external stakeholders.
- Commands respect in the community and within the company.
- Possesses unquestionable personal integrity in all his dealings with stakeholders.
- Engenders trust and maintains a core set of ethical values in all interactions with stakeholders.
- Is decisive, quick thinking and flexible enough to meet business demands.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to
and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. DataFin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 25 May 16:00
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.