|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Company:||The Red and Yellow School|
We are looking for an experienced, commercially-driven, super-organised operations specialist to manage and champion the end-to-end operationalisation of our online courses and corporate training products.
The successful candidate must be a process thinker, with a deep passion for education, and will be responsible for ensuring a world-class customer-centric experience (online and offline) for Red & Yellow students and customers. You will work closely with our product and customer teams to ensure that Red & Yellow stands above our competition in the minds of students (and prospective students) as the learning institution of choice for creativity in business.
The primary purpose of this position is to advance Red & Yellow’s ambitious goals in the fields of online and corporate training through delivery against exceptional customer-service standards, to translate into growth in student numbers, product offerings, and revenue.
You must possess a unique blend of education knowledge, business, and technical savvy and have excellent analytical and project management skills. You must be able to design processes, manage work schedules, and constantly improve operational efficiency across our full range of online and corporate training products. You will also need to develop a thorough understanding of our competitors, both locally and internationally, from an operational perspective.
You must be able to communicate constructively and persuasively with all areas of the business, especially our product, education, commercial, and customer teams, and work with your Red & Yellow colleagues to build and communicate operational plans.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer (student/professional/corporate) experience, identify and fill ‘communication and customer care’ gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive revenue.
- ‘Own’ the end-to-end operational process for each online and corporate training product, and ensure that they are world-class in every respect.
- Constantly strive to improve product delivery in all respects, including product profitability, customer profitability, customer retention, customer satisfaction, increased delivery efficiency, reductions in error and waste, and reductions in delivery time.
- Develop an operational plan for each product: (including launch dates, communication schedules, content timelines, feedback loops, and continuous improvement methodologies).
- Translate product and marketing strategies into an execution plan.
- Scope and prioritise activities based on commercial targets, course calendars, communication plans and accreditation timelines to develop practical and structured operational plans for communication to and onboarding of all stakeholders.
- Act as an evangelist to build awareness and understanding of our online and corporate training products throughout the business.
- Represent R&Y by engaging with internal and external stakeholders to solicit feedback on course and product experience.
- Drive continuous improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of all relevant operational requirements.
- Proven work experience in project management, operations role or similar process-focused role in a professional/educational environment
- Proven track record in coordinating teams and executing operational plans focused on customer-centralism and excellence
- Ability to develop strategies, build and deliver against operational plans, and to communicate effectively and persuasively to all stakeholders (especially senior management). Excellent written and verbal communication is critical.
- Strong planning and coordinating skills and willingness to roll up the sleeves to get the job done (execute with excellence)
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation
Behavioural and cultural competencies and attributes
- A real ‘commercially-driven executer’ – a considered, intelligent, collaborative forward-thinker, with a genuine passion for education
- A born leader: able to drive, motivate and be persuasive in a positive way
- Very strong operational focus – you are able to plan, execute and optimise processes
- Love working with people, and take pride in seeing them flourish and excel. An excellent, empathetic and patient listener
- Excellent negotiation skills – Direct and forceful without damaging relationships or causing conflict
- Curious – you love learning and experiencing new things
- A brave problem-solver; approachable yet assertive, and a highly effective communicator
- Deadline driven
- Highly analytical and process-thinker
Experience and qualifications
- Five years’ minimum previous experience successfully establishing and executing operational plans
- Professional project management training would be a strong advantage
- Background in education/technology/e-commerce
- Proven track record of completing tasks, on time and with excellence
- Strong communication skills and an ability to inspire cross-functional teams
- Relevant qualification advantageous
Posted on 25 May 16:08
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.