|Company:||Weylandts Home Outfitters|
The website/e-commerce coordinator works within the marketing team and oversees the website/e-commerce platform.
Deliverables and responsibilities:
- Monitoring the website, ensuring information is correct and site works at optimal level
- Responsible for uploading product to the website and doing a final accuracy test and ensuring any errors are addressed before product goes live
- Being aware of all new launches, competitions and promotions that need to be loaded onto the website, constant communication with Marketing Manager.
- Overseeing design, usability and development of the website as well as system integrations and population of new information
- Ensuring Weylandts e-commerce platform is always at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and design by researching online/E-commerce trending
- Continually updating and improving Weylandts e-Commerce platforms with developers and third parties.
- Liaising with, monitoring and improving website SEO/PPC and performance (with guidance from digital agency)
- Monitoring of Maison (Hospitality website within the group), updating regularly — advertising campaigns, new wine launches, events page
Experience and skills:
- Minimum three-years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, web development, computer architecture or network design is a plus
- Content administration skills
- MS Office
- Various Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- Comfortable on WordPress and Shopify
- Customised CMS
- Strong admin and project management skills
- Good all-round digital knowledge
- Knowledge of SEO/PPC/Google analytics a distinct advantage
- Experience and understanding of retail environment
- Experience on Syspro is a plus
Disclaimer: Should you not receive any response in respect of your application within three weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 17 Nov 11:46