|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Vega School – Durban Campus|
Applications accepted until: 10 December 2020
Number of openings: 1
Campus/business unit: Vega School – Durban Campus
Direct reporting line: Head: Academic
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- BA Honours in:
- Brand Leadership
- Strategic Brand Communication
- BCom Honours or above in:
- Brand Strategy and Management Specialising in Marketing Communication
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Management Science
- Business Management
- Brand related field to be considered.
- (BA HBL, BA HSB, BCom HBSM, BCom Hons MKT, BCom Hons BM, M CBL (2017), MCom MKT or similar
- Work Experience:
- Industry experience in brand management, marketing management and setting targets and running budgets.
- Advantageous: Lecturing experience in the disciplines of Brand Strategy; Brand Management; Marketing Management.
Key performance area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre-agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
Working conditions: Campus environment.
Equity statement: Preferably equity candidate.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 17 Nov 11:09