|Location:||Cape Town, Westlake Business Park, Tokai|
Why you’re going to love working here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Working with a creative and passionate team.
- Excellent training opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- Flexible working hours and work from home opportunities.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
What you’ll be up to:
- Providing assistance with a range of digital admin / support tasks.
- Liaising with clients and the wider team.
- Managing social media calendars.
- Researching and writing blog posts.
- Researching and understanding our clients’ businesses.
- Creating content for various social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram.
What we’re looking for in you:
- High quality written English communication skills is a crucial element of this role.
- Active on and/or excellent knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail.
- A team player with a collaborative and innovative approach.
- An organised approach coupled with a bit of creative flair.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for business (Including Google Docs), Skype etc.
- Above all else, you must be extremely passionate about the digital world with a keen desire to learn and grow in the field.
- Show a strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times.
- Be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own. Procrastinators need not apply!
- Great attention to detail.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
Location: Westlake Business Park, Cape Town, South Africa.
Working hours: Flexible work from home opportunities available
Apply: Kindly submit a cover letter and updated CV to:
Posted on 23 Jul 08:30
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Marketing Assistant jobs
- Junior Digital Marketing Assistant, Cape Town, Southern suburbs
- Junior Marketing Assistant/Intern, Cape Town, Bellville
- Marketing Assistant, Cape Town, Maitland
- Marketing Assistant, Cape Town, Muizenberg, Capricorn, Pyrotec Recruiter
- Digital Marketing Technical Assistant, Cape Town, West Coast, Trusted Interns
- BCom Graduate – Trade Marketing Assistant, Cape Town, Paarden Eiland
- Trade Marketing Assistant/Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Claremont, Trusted Interns