|Remuneration:||R300000 – R400000 per month Basic salary|
The UX specialistis will be responsible for creating exceptional experiences for users of the clients digital products, utilising user analysis, psychology, visual communication techniques, storytelling and user flows. The areas of focus may include content, controls, visual design and development, information architecture, user research, branding and customer/technical support.
- Online environment
- Interactive and enhanced television environment
- Rapid organisational change
- Rapid technological change
- Creative technological environment
- User centric design
- Solutions driven
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Creating experiences across different Digital interfaces eg. Websites, Apps etc.
- Consulting with clients, colleagues to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Design useful, useable user experiences/journeys
- Conducting research, and usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and user flows, etc.
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analysing user feedback and activity
- Iterative design to enhance user experience
- User-centered design principles
- Suggesting content development
- Identify design flaws and propose innovative solutions
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
New Media Talent; leading recruitment agency for the digital media, creative media, marketing, IT, sales, and PR sectors in South Africa.
- At least two to four years’ working experience in UX design, visual design, etc.
- Understanding of usability and interaction design concepts
- Knowledge of Wireframing / Prototyping software e.g. Axure, Sketch, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin, Framer etc.
- Knowledge of graphic software packages e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Understanding of Graphic Design & Layout principles, UI design.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and web development techniques & standards
- Multimedia presentation knowledge
- Knowledge of hardware e.g. Mac, PC based platforms, etc.
- Competent in time management and organisation
- HTML and CSS coding experience (an advantage but not essential
Posted on 13 Apr 11:54
New Media Talent
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.