|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
|Reference:||#Fourways – Sales|
|Company:||Weylandts Home Outfitters|
Weylandts is a world-class contemporary interior décor and furniture retailer with branches throughout South Africa, Namibia, and Melbourne, Australia. Due to the group’s success, we have an exciting career opportunity available at our showroom in Fourways.
Our sales consultants provide an excellent service to our discerning clients, building up sales using excellent networking skills, e.g. decorators, designers, reality agents, developers, and architects as well as assisting clients visiting our showroom. Working to monthly sales targets, they provide valuable advice on products, fabrics, finishes and concepts.
We are now looking for individuals who have good relevant experience in a company with brand synergy to our own.
We need candidates who:
- Have excellent communication and networking skills, a proven client management track record as well as good admin, systems, and PC skills
- Share a passion for décor and have proven sales experience working with high-end products or customers
- A dynamic, cutting-edge environment
- Beautiful working space
- Some of the best basic salaries in the industry as well as great coffee in our restaurant!
- An extremely generous monthly incentive structure, based on your sales performance
- Performance based annual bonus.
- Monthly competition with great cash prizes
- Staff discount and other employee benefits
- Flexible retail hours
If you meet these requirements we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV with a photo and salary requirements to
Please consider your application as unsuccessful should you not hear back from us within three weeks from the date of your application.
Posted on 13 Jun 15:35
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Today, Weylandts is firmly established as the leading furniture and décor retailer in southern Africa, offering clients contemporary quality designs sourced from around the world and showcased in a beautiful environment where space and natural light enhance the inspirational merchandising.