|Company:||Weylandts Home Outfitters|
Weylandts is a world-class contemporary interior décor and furniture retailer with branches throughout South Africa, Namibia and Melbourne, Australia. Due to an internal promotion, we have an exciting career opportunity available in our Showroom in Fourways.
This position is responsible for ensuring that customer purchases and orders are completed in a professional and timely manner. Working closely with the sales consultants there is a great emphasis on administration as well as handling payment from customers.
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of sales and orders, including production of invoices, delivery details and handling of payments
- Responsible for handling cash floats, including balancing daily cash ups
- Ensuring that all data gathered from customers and sales consultants is accurate (in relation to product codes and delivery addresses etc)
- Answering telephones in a professional manner and answering queries efficiently when possible
- Ensuring that company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Production of reports as required (using Excel) and carrying out all related administration, including filing
- Assist customers with sales of Homeware products
- Assist consultants and merchandisers with housekeeping and when required on the store floor.
- Participation in stock takes on a daily/ weekly basis as directed by the store manager.
- As the first point of contact with customers, be responsible for welcoming them to the store and saying goodbye on departure.
- Handling customer complaints as far as possible and referring appropriately when necessary.
- Must be willing to take on further administration responsibilities if necessary.
We need candidates with:
- Matric and excellent administration/keyboard skills
- Good MS office experience
- Previous background in customer facing environment in an administration role (ideally retail, hospitality)
- A great personality and can-do attitude with the ability to work under pressure.
- A dynamic, cutting-edge environment
- Beautiful working space
- Some of the best basic salaries in the industry as well as great coffee in our restaurant!
- Monthly Store Target incentive structure
- Performance based annual bonus
- Staff discount and other employee benefits
- Flexible retail hours
- Career development opportunities
If you meet these requirements we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV with a photo and salary requirements.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful should you not hear back from us within three weeks from the date of your application.
Posted on 13 Jun 15:41
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Today, Weylandts is firmly established as the leading furniture and décor retailer in southern Africa, offering clients contemporary quality designs sourced from around the world and showcased in a beautiful environment where space and natural light enhance the inspirational merchandising.