|Location:||Cape Town, Bergvliet|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
The games team at Triggerfish Animation is looking for a proactive, highly organised individual to help plan, manage and execute various prestigious projects for our games industry clients.
We are looking for someone who has the potential to evolve with the department as it grows, expanding their input into all areas of the business.
- Two to three years’ minimum relevant experience in the media industry and/or office administration experience
- Knowledge of the media film, VFX, animation or games industry
- Highly computer literate with excellent Word and Excel abilities
- Strong planning and organisational abilities, combined with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management efficiency
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Previous scheduling and task-tracking experience is advantageous
- Keen interest in the business of games and animation, and an eagerness to gain further experience.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
Posted on 28 Apr 10:57
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.