|R25000 – R35000 per month Cost to company
|Medical Aid, Provident Fund
|Own transport required:
We are a medium-sized agency of 35 people dealing with a range of multinational and national clients. We have a BTL history and have evolved into a TTL agency for most clients but have found our real value in getting close to clients’ businesses and providing practical solutions to their needs. Our business-savvy approach realises itself in the kind of work we do – insights and strategic proposals, brand development & packaging, trade marketing support work, content and social marketing solutions, video marketing, and shopper solutions including POS and promotions, etc.
The diverse nature of our work and our reputation for delivery means a busy, multi-faceted team with lots of jobs on the go. We are looking for the mother of all coordinators (figuratively of course, but there’s also a mothering side to this role). Working as the link between the business development team and the creative and production team, your pivotal role will ensure we scope projects effectively and stay on track. We see the role this way.
- Our business development team will provide briefs (written but not laboured) and deadlines, tasked into Chase.
- You will coordinate daily traffic meetings and kickstarts to bring the strat, creative and production brains trust to the table to discuss how to get the work done best and assign time, waypoints and deadlines for the work.
- You will manage the team in terms of timings and deadlines – the team heads are also producers of work so they don’t focus on this once their heads are down.
- You will own the systems that ensure individuals are completing timesheets and meeting deadlines, that analyse performance against allocated time and budget, and that ensure that business developement are in the loop on their work.
- Once projects are scoped and timelines are set there is a need to ensure execution happens according to the plan. You will work closely with our project coordinators, production and Busdev teams in managing bigger projects including shoots, activations and campaigns.
- Minimum four years’ relevant experience in a senior traffic or coordination position.
- Experience with project planning tools and workflow systems, Chase and Excel included.
- Comfortable with reporting and analysis.
- Knowledge of BTL, digital and POS work advantageous.
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- A firm but friendly ability to drive performance and accountability.
- Ability to see the big picture as well as delve into the detail.
- Self-motivated and sociable with strong people skills.
Posted on 07 Apr 10:04
The Whalley Collective
+27 31 303 2871
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.