|Remuneration:||negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Constantia Kloof|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Point.b Digital Agency|
Point.b Digital Agency, an internet media and digital marketing company focused on providing online services to small and medium enterprises, is looking for a mid-level digital designer/website designer to join our team.
If you are energetic with a passion for web design and digital media, please apply now!
- Self-starter, must be able to manage their own workload
- Deadline driven
- Must be available to work overtime when required
- Good sense of humour – don’t take yourself too seriously
- Must be able to work in a diverse open plan environment
- Be able to focus on multiple projects simultaneously
- Fast Learner
- Work well under pressure
- Take pride in their work
- Good administrative skills
- Own Transport
Preference will be given to suitably qualified designated candidates.
Send CV and online portfolio. No CV’s will be accepted without a portfolio.
Portfolio to be:
Either online link(s) or PDF no larger than 5MB to include reference to work done and currently live.
If we don’t respond to you within two weeks, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (N-dip/Degree from a respectable design institution)
- Three+ years experience
- Using appropriate underlying technologies for website functionality
- Full Adobe Suite competence
- Woo Commerce
- Translating needs of clients and users into concepts
- Must be able to follow client brief as well as take direction from creative head
- Must understand how to translate brief requirements to project
- Turning brand into graphics, colours, layout and fonts
- Must understand CI requirements and limitations
- Must know how to use initiative to create interesting and modern designs while staying within brand and CI guidelines
- Presenting content
- Good Social and public speaking skills as well as customer relations skills
- Designing to search engine optimisation and rankings
- Must know how to design for digital advertising platforms such as Social media and GDN.
- Exceptional creativity and design skills
- Remarkable online portfolio – to be sent with CV
- A test will be given to shortlisted candidates
Posted on 12 Feb 09:59