Location: Remote opportunity/work from home
Job type: Permanent, full time.
Desired start date: As soon as possible
Direct reports: One 1
Working hours: Nine hours per day, Monday-Friday.
Compensation: R35,000 – 50,000 per month, subject to experience.
About AVirtual and Outsourcery
AVirtual is the United Kingdom’s fastest-growing outsourcing provider for SMEs, providing growing businesses with high-quality marketing, administration and finance services at manageable cost, through Outsourcery, it’s partner organisation based in Cape Town.
Outsourcery has a startup culture within a well-established business. It’s a results-oriented organisation, and a strict meritocracy. Promotion is from within whenever possible, and based entirely on performance. It’s a fun place to work, with a work-hard-play-harder culture, while bring family-friendly and committed to work-life balance.
Be Brave.Work+Life. Grow.
What You’ll Be Up To
You will be responsible for leading and planning the billing operations and will be responsible for enforcing and streamlining billing policies and procedures.
- Overall management of invoicing / billing cycle.
- Ensuring all invoicing is processed timeously and accurately.
- Perform accounting procedures where required.
- Resolve any queries and process issues related to billing.
- Review, create and implement best billing practices and procedures.
- Identification, investigating and solving of all system and process related issues affecting invoicing.
- Collaborate with Human Resources (HR), Sales and Finance teams.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and company policies.
- Maintain accurate records and prepare required reports.
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- A flexible, friendly and personable team.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- Being part of a great company culture.
- Remote work, virtual position
- We are one of the fast growing companies in the UK and South Africa (if not the fastest). This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience and help scale an international company.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- High integrity and able to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication.
- Incredible attention to detail, analytical
- Comfortable working across different currencies.
- Has experience managing the full billing cycle and able to create relevant systems and processes to ensure that the system is efficient.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software. Familiar with accounting software, payroll systems and extremely competent with MS Excel.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum five years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Relevant Accounting/Bookkeeping qualification.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to az.oc.yrecruostuo@sreerac.
Posted on 12 Feb 09:11