|Company:||EOH Recruitment Solutions|
Our client – a specialised customer service associate – is recruiting for specialised customer service associates.
The successful resource will be responsible for the daily management of specialised cases for clients with complex products and servicing needs. You will serve as an initial reference point for callers, ensuring high-quality services are delivered to all clients
- One to two years of experience in an international assistance environment
- One to two years of flight desk experience coordinating HEMS and Fixed Wing
- Experience on a computer aided dispatch system is advantageous
- Experience with travel insurance products and assistance companies advantageous
For more information contact Caroline Webb on (011) 26204530 ext. 4555.
Skills and experience:
- Matric essential
Some of the duties and responsibilities:
- Receive international and domestic specialised calls and respond to them professionally, and with the adequate answer concerning either a medical problem, security, emergency medical dispatch or general questions about the contract/product
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries using the following channels of communication
- Email – using exceptional written skills, respond to customers using professionally written email correspondence
- Telephone – provide professional verbal responses to customer inquiries
- Overall management of HEMS and Fixed Wing flight calls that are received via the contact centre, web interface or directly at the flight desk
Posted on 19 May 14:46
EOH Recruitment Solutions
EOH Recruitment Solutions is a market leader in the sourcing and selection of top candidates and recruitment services. With a focus on Technology, we specialise in both permanent and contract roles.