The purpose of the Maintenance Technician’s position is to ensure that all hotel Maintenance requirements are met and kept at the highest Royal Portfolio standards at La Residence in Franschhoek, in order to give our guests a complete experience and a perfect stay.
- 3+ years general maintenance experience
- Must have electrical and HVAC experience
- Experience in a Hospitality environment is beneficial
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Be able to work shifts and be available for standby schedule
- Be very well presented, professional, have good energy and be an energetic person
- Must have good communication skills (good command of English, reading and writing)
- Punctual, reliable, mature, pro-active
- Must be a team player, have respect for fellow colleagues
- Ability to solve problems and find solutions
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Be a self-starter
- Medical Aid contribution
- Provident Fund contribution
- Staff meals when on duty
- Staff transport provided from pre determined locations
Please note: the final step in the interview process will be a polygraph test
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.