|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Vega School – Bordeaux Campus|
Applications accepted until: 12 December 2020
Number of openings: 1
Campus/business unit: Vega School – Bordeaux Campus
Direct reporting line: Head: Academic Operations
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
- A three-year diploma in Information Systems/Information Technology/Computing
- A three year diploma in similarly related fields with web programming or a similarly related field to the 3rd year level
- Lecturing experience in web programming
- Work experience as a web developer/web programmer/software development
Key performance area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre-agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE Vega environment.
Working conditions: Campus environment.
Equity statement: Preferably equity candidate.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 17 Nov 12:43