|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
You will be responsible for the following:
- Obtaining of information from clients and managing the flow of work to meet the various SARS deadlines
- Preparation of detailed tax computations for individuals
- Preparation of tax returns on e-filing
- Gathering supporting documentation and submitting on e-filing
- Assisting clients with requirements for the registration and de-registration of all tax types
- Attending to various SARS queries which may require visiting the SARS Branch.
The Harvard House Group is an independent financial services group, based in Howick in KwaZulu-Natal, providing a comprehensive range of financial solutions to clients. The group’s focus is on exceptional service and affordable fees, with the aim of providing each and every client with a one-stop shop to cater for their full financial needs. We hold true to our values of integrity, professionalism, excellence, transparency and clarity, caring and loyalty and want people who share these values to join our growing team of 70 people.
- Qualification and experience required.
- Matric with appropriate administration experience.
- Studying towards a qualification in tax would be preferable.
Skills and competencies required;
- Planning and organising
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure is essential
- Adaptable and flexible
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of the Tax Administration Act and the Income Tax Act as well as SARS systems and procedures
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Can work within budgets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, dealing with partners, managers, staff, clients and investment houses, etc.
Posted on 30 Jun 14:26