|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
This person will report to the business analyst and will be responsible for the following:
- Attending to technical IT issues – printers, scanners, copiers, connectivity, etc;
- Working knowledge of systems and ability to train staff in the use of software or to handle staff queries;
- Software support around MS Office/Email;
- Acquisition, set up and maintenance of computers under the supervision of the Business Analyst;
- Maintenance of register of all computers, with specs, user, replacement date etc, as well as printers, projectors and other IT devices;
- Register of software on each computer and routine checks to ensure that all software is licensed and up to date;
- Assist with data management – clean-up of existing data, formatting existing data, loading new data;
- Respond to any requests from business analyst.
The Harvard House Group is an independent financial services group, based in Howick in KwaZulu-Natal, providing a comprehensive range of financial solutions to clients. The group’s focus is on exceptional service and affordable fees, with the aim of providing each and every client with a one-stop shop to cater for their full financial needs. We hold true to our values of integrity, professionalism, excellence, transparency and clarity, caring and loyalty and want people who share these values to join our growing team of 70 people.
This person will require the following skills/competencies:
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising
Posted on 30 Jun 14:27