|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position, Disabled position|
New Media is looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, cheerful and a team player to join its finance team as a junior management accountant. The ideal candidate will have an excellent eye for detail, be a numbers person, and have good problem-solving capabilities.
• Monthly forecasting
• GL journal entries
• Variance analysis
• Fixed asset register management
• Completed management accounting degree/diploma or equivalent
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
• Problem-solving abilities
• Ability to work in a team under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Good numeracy skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Skills and competencies
• Deadline and outcomes focused
• Resilient and tenacious in a pressurised, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
• Able to build and maintain relationships within all levels of the organisation
• Interest in personal development and growth
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before the close of business on 31 May 2017. Please indicate ‘junior management accountant’ in the subject field.
Please note that if you haven’t heard from us by 9 June 2017, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. New Media Publishing aims to provide equal opportunities in terms of its employment equity guidelines. New Media publishing reserves the right not to fill this position at this time should a suitable candidate not be found.
Posted on 26 Apr 13:19
New Media Publishing
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.