|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Lowveld Media, a dynamic and award-winning media house in Nelspruit is currently looking for digital savvy, highly motivated sales professional to join the digital sales team.
The responsibilities of the role are to enhance digital sales revenue as well as grow the current client bases within our local branch sales division. This is an exciting role helping transition/educate existing print as well as new clients into the digital world.
The role is a hands-on one, which encompasses a variety of responsibilities ranging from planning strategic digital offerings for clients to actively executing these offerings through sales calls. This role has a joint responsibility to the newspaper branch as well as a central digital team who drive the digital strategy. You will work closely with, print sales, production, ad operations and editorial teams.
Digital sales support will be required to maximise advertising sales revenue, through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing advertising products to potential clients.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about selling, have experience in digital advertising, and possess excellent presentation and closing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A good digital media sales understanding
- Drivers licence
- Own transport
Essential duties include:
- Build sustainable relationships with local clients
- Ensure that the current print clients are exposed to our digital platforms/offerings
- Come up with strategic initiatives to make the site more profitable
- Create custom proposals based on client’s short and long-term needs
- Develop a thorough understanding of the brands with which you are working
- Assist in trafficking and managing new as well as existing campaigns
- Work with editorial team and developers to implement custom campaigns
- Track and report on the development and growth of the site
- Setup and conduct client meetings
- Develop, execute and manage a multi-platform sales strategy for your existing portfolio of clients with the Sales Manager in order to meet digital and print sales targets.
- Continue to build on existing relationships with clients and ensure that you understand their business strategies.
- Source and secure new business in a creative and innovative manner
- Present and promote our brand to prospective clients
- Compile and present power point presentations to key clients
- Deal with admin accurately and adhere to deadlines Keep up to date with industry digital sales trends and competitor activity relating to your portfolio and beyond.
- You have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of digital media (web and social media)
- A passion for all things digital
- You’re self-motivated and results oriented
- Outgoing, resilient personality
- Understand and enjoy the thrill of the sale
- You’re confident and not willing to accept average
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and can have fun!
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- A drive to learn new things and grow in the digital sphere
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Accountable and responsible
- Detail-orientated and focused
- Deadline driven
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate and enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
Closing date: 12 May 2017
Posted on 26 Apr 13:26
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.