|Own transport required:||Yes|
We’re looking for a self-starter, an organised and motivated young IT support professional with skills in coding and some experience in building basic websites, wanting to work in an environment where you can develop your skills, maintaining and implementing the IT systems and plans to make this into a well-run company. Working with the General Manager we are looking for an ambitious and passionate IT support person who can assist our young team to put in place and maintain excellent IT systems while maintaining company social media and website resources.
The position is best suited to a young IT professional and developer who likes to work independently and who loves a varied role where he can develop skills and grow. From dealing with basic IT queries to planning future systems, from updating the company website to coding basic communications campaigns for clients, if you have the desire to grow and the professional character to help our team succeed, then we want to hear from you.
- Certified Microsoft IT Skills/Programmer/ Fresh graduate
- Office365 Support
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents. Support a range of devices
- Competency in Windows OS (7-10).
- Competency in basic network support (TCPIP) including wireless technologies. Familiar with Windows Server (2008-2012R2).
- Will be building small websites
- C#, ASP.NET, C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL database
- IT degree – graduates are preferred but not a must
- Must have own transport
- Must be interested in code and computers
- Active interest, taking PC’s down, passion for programming
- A+ and N+ certification or suitable relevant experience or qualification.
- Previous desktop or hardware support experience will be beneficial.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- The successful applicant is deadline driven and is organised with great people skills.
Posted on 07 Apr 13:59
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.