|Remuneration:||R600000 – R650000 per year Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Belville|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
High calibre business analysts are required to join a leading wealth management company. The purpose of the role is to function as the link between business objectives and technology development capabilities. The candidate will primarily be involved in the analysis of functionality for the CRM platform used by the business.
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Expert understanding of the software development process
- Good negotiation ability
- Knowledge of wealth management and adviser value proposition requirements
- Ability to effectively translate business requirements in technology terminology
- Ability to explain technical issues back to business for decision making
- Extensive experience in related roles in the financial services industry
- Experience in analysing CRM solutions
- Agile/Scrum experience
- The candidate will frequently function as the representative of the team in sessions with business. Documentation of platform functionality in a consistent sustainable format
- The candidate will frequently function as the representative of the team in sessions with business.
Documentation of platform functionality in a consistent sustainable format
- Create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups where applicable.
Management of development as well as data sourcing function in the team
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis, including but not limited to the selection of features, building and optimising classifiers using machine learning and other techniques;
- Assess and validate development requirements received from stakeholders before submitting for
- Closely working with business (pre-development) and testing (post-development) to ensure requirements are delivered in an expected format
The reference number for this position is MH43541 which is a permanent role based in Belville, offering up to R650,000 per annum based on experience, skillset, and current level. Contact Michelle on or call her on 011463 3633.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 02 Jul 09:01
Michelle Hiestermann Cooper
+27 11 463 3633
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.