|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
An innovative financial services company in Cape Town is looking for a head of product to lead, manage, and develop their company portfolio. The successful candidate must have a relevant bachelor’s degree or higher and at least five years’ relevant experience in retail credit/financial services/banking.
- To lead, manage and develop the overall product portfolio within the company and to ensure the achievement of the goals and objectives of individual product lines within the context of the broader organisational strategy. To achieve portfolio growth and profitability in line with business expectations
- Lead the development and evolution of the company product and proposition strategy
- Develop and manage portfolio growth strategies to ensure achievement of commercial business objectives
- Leverage data insights and analytics to develop revenue and profit optimisation strategies
- Implement effective pricing strategies to optimise customer and business performance
- Stay abreast of market and competitive trends and relevant legislation
- Ensure effective cost management of product related expenses
- Develop relationships with key colleagues and stakeholders
- Build a motivated and high performing team of specialists committed to achieving portfolio success
- Be an integral part of the wider commercial leadership team
- Support overall initiatives and goals through cross-functional leadership and collaboration
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least five years’ relevant experience in retail credit/financial services/banking
- Expert understanding of the financial services industry with particular emphasis on product offerings and revenue levers
- Strategic and operational product leadership experience at a senior level
- The ability to influence and collaborate at all levels throughout the organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to
and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com.
Posted on 13 Apr 16:13
087 351 0743
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.