|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
An opening at a top South African agency’s Cape Town office has become available for an Account Manager. We are looking for someone energetic and eager, who wants to work on great brands, with a great team. Someone who believes in the strength of good ideas and will do whatever it takes to make those ideas happen. The successful candidate will need to be able to handle large volumes of work. This is not a client facing role. Exciting opportunity to work at an award winning agency.
- Responsible for the smooth running of an account on a day to day level.
- Establishing and maintaining a productive communication channel between the Client and the Agency, maintaining and growing excellent client relationships.
- Ensure that the Agencies deliverables are in line with the agreements, procedures and budgets, and reflect a unified and agreed point of view.
- Demonstrate an understanding of clients business and the market.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the Client, effectively managing KPIs and Timing Plans.
- Responsible for assisting in presenting and selling creative concepts to clients.
- Accountable for effective and efficient day to day running of the portfolio
- Status reports
- Responsible for the interpretation of client briefs into workable strategic, creative and media briefs.
- Responsible for drawing together all relevant market, industry and business information in the preparation of Agency briefs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of agreed strategy
- Evaluate creative output against agreed strategy
- Ensure that budgets are adhered to and managed on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure the CEs are approved upfront and billed timeously.
- Manage WIP and follow up on all outstanding financial queries.
- Manage effective utilisation of agency resources to the benefit of the clients business.
- Demonstrate the understanding of other departments and their process to assist in development of sound working relationships.
- Update superiors on an ongoing basis
- Dispute resolution
- Knowledge and understanding of clients products, competitors and business objectives
- Delegate and oversee administrative responsibilities of Account Executives.
- Assist in the professional growth of Account Executives. Encourage, train, motivate and support.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Previous advertising agency experience
- Detail orientated
- Multitasking and priority setting
- A working knowledge of Production
- Practical working knowledge of Chase
- Good working understanding of strategy
- Ability to fit in with the agency culture
- A team player
- Know how to delegate upwards
- Above average written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to forge a partnership with your client
- Able to instill confidence and reliability for your client
- Sensitive to client’s corporate culture
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Posted on 13 Apr 17:44
Viv Gordon Placements
+27 21 422 1037
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.