|R416329 – R561940 per year TCTC
|Employment Equity position, Disabled position
To manage and coordinate the facilitation of the development and implementation of Brand South Africa’s strategic plan and annual performance plan as well as ensure accurate and timeous presentation of all statutory documents.
- An appropriate Bachelor’s degree in strategic management/human science/business administration or equivalent is required
- At least three years’ appropriate working experience on strategic planning, reporting, and monitoring
- Knowledge of National Treasury frameworks on performance information and strategic documents
Key performance areas:
- Manage the administration of the planning cycle, which includes strategic planning, mid-term review and quarterly business performance review
- Manage the reporting function, through timely submission of statutory reports
- Ensure compliance of performance monitoring policy and procedure
- Validate and verify the integrity of portfolio of evidence as per the approved technical indicators
- Ensure smooth running of the corporate services office
- Quality management
- Budget management
- Ensure that the reported actual performance information is useful, accurate, reliable, valid, and complete
Brand South Africa is committed to ensuring and maintaining workplace diversity and the attainment of Employment Equity, having due regard to qualifications and appropriate experience. Please include certified copies of ID, and qualifications and contact details of at least three referees.
Brand South Africa encourages applications from people with disabilities.
The closing date for applications is 21 April 2017.
To view a full job profile, go to www.brandsouthafrica.com
This position is subject to competency assessments. Brand SA retains the right not to employ.
Brand SA aims to contribute to the objectives of the National Development Plan (NDP) by undertaking coordinated initiatives to build South Africa’s reputation and contribute to the country’s global competitiveness. It also aims to inspire and instill pride and patriotism amongst South Africans and to drive active citizenry.
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Advanced working of database and document management systems
- Document Formatting
- First line document editing
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Excellent Presentation and Facilitation skills
- Excellent business writing and correspondence
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- High energy and drive
- Honesty and Integrity
- Follow through
- Innovative thinking
- Organisational/business awareness
- An eye for continuous improvement
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders such as internal auditors, AGSA, ExCo and Manco, amongst others
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Role requires the incumbent to work longer hours as and when required
Posted on 10 Apr 09:16
Brand South Africa
011 518 4606
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.