Project manager – digital marketing
We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality. We offer remote working, flexi-time opportunities in digital project management for international clients across various industries.
We are an award-winning South African based organisation supplying international SMEs (small to medium businesses) and entrepreneurs with digital marketing services, virtually.
We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company.
Outsourcery – Work. Life. Balanced
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- We want you to succeed and grow so we provide excellent structured training opportunities.
- We will actively work with you to manage your career.
- Incentive scheme linked to performance.
- A fun working environment.
- A great company culture.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Excellent at managing expectations, prioritising and multitasking.
- Able to delegate and oversee work.
- Excellent communication at all levels of authority (verbal and written).
- Disciplined: you plan your diary so that tasks are completed on or even before schedule without the need for reminders.
- Highly detail-oriented, analytical with a keen eye for client-specific requirements.
- Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!).
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own. Procrastinators need not apply!
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious, a great team player and a nice person to have around the office.
What you’ll be up to:
Duties will include, but may not be limited to:
- Proactively onboard and manage multiple client accounts monthly.
- Project managing website builds and ongoing marketing campaigns. This includes managing a website team (based overseas) across multiple one-off and ongoing projects.
- Holding virtual strategy calls with clients all over the world (mostly UK and USA) and devising content plans and campaigns for upcoming months.
- Using online project management tools to track progress on projects and communicate relevant information to all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide reports and presentations as required.
- Drafting web page wireframes.
- Upload content to client sites as / when needed.
- Writing up briefs and assigning content, design and web development tasks.
- Proofing content, design and web development tasks against brief whilst checking quality, layout, visual appeal and user experience.
- Ensure you are up to date with best practices and industry trends.
- All other related tasks to ensure client requests are completed.
- South Africa citizenship or permanent residency is essential.
- Digital Marketing/project management qualification with three years’ experience.
- Familiar with the following: WordPress (blog posting, changing imagery, editing text), MailChimp, Rocketspark, Infusionsoft, Balsamiq, social media platforms and SEO.
- Knowledge of basic HTML.
- Experience in basic website design, online marketing and website user experience.
Location: remote work opportunity
Type: part-time with full-time opportunity after three months
To apply for this position please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 15 Jan 12:13