|Remuneration:||R500000 – R550000 per month Basic salary|
|Company:||New Media Talent|
Our broadcasting client is looking to fill the traffic manager position.
The digital media traffic manager is the liaison between advertisers, internal clients, sales team, media, production, and management. The main aim is for the production and distribution of marketing and sales materials to flow through the organisation efficiently, ensuring that what our internal and external clients have booked, is produced on time, flighted on our digital properties according to the correct targeting, and a full post report provided.
As part of the traffic management role, you will liaise with all internal customers to get brief, check the completeness of brief, negotiate with design manager to execute briefs on time and on the standard. Completing the loop by providing feedback to the internal customer and update the traffic management system on a daily basis.
You will also work closely with the ad sales team to ensure external clients advertising campaigns are effectively delivered across the client’s digital network of properties.
You will have solid planning skills, set and implement deadlines, and check on the accuracy of each ad/creative before it is ingested. You will determine the number of ads available and what needs to be sold to meet our projections, developing budgetary estimates, improving efficiencies in the chain from creation (advertiser), delivery to production (ingestion). The manager will be responsible for coordinating the post-campaign reporting back to a client.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- The digital media traffic manager will be responsible for the processing of all client’s orders (internal and external) up to the point of ingestion across all clients platforms as well as the post-campaign reporting and feedback to the client.
- The manager will develop work schedules for the media sales team to ensure clients ads are seamlessly ‘flighted’.
- At the outset, much of this work will be ‘manual’ in nature and require some patience and people/relationship skills with our production colleagues, as we install our own systematic booking, and commercial airtimes management system.
- The manager will anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the workflow of clients advertising across our group’s platforms.
- Client interface
- Creating an order confirmation from the approved media plan
- Drawing up of the media sales agreement and if barter agreements ensuring all such agreements are signed ahead of ‘flighting’.
- Sending of material specs and delivery methods to clients
- Providing client with deadlines for delivery
- Chasing material
- Implementing of all sponsorships or ad campaigns
- provide billing information for accounting purposes
- Follow-up on CIs from agencies once contract has been received in order to bill
- Ensure signed contracts are sent to finance
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
New Media Talent; leading recruitment agency for the Digital Media, Creative Media, Marketing, IT,Sales, and PR sectors in South Africa.
- Strong written and communication skills and ability to work in a team
- A good understanding of technology and software, sales systems, and knowledge to articulate the process to clients and subordinates on the workflow from delivery, to ingestion, to post reporting
- An ability to work and manage a large volume of complex and detailed information in a very process orientated environment
- Ability to manage time and deadlines effectively, despite constantly changing priorities
- Strong problem-solving capability
- A minimum of three to five years’ media sector project management working experience, preferably in campaign management or production
- Computer literate in MS Office Suite especially Excel
Posted on 08 Jun 08:11
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Traffic Manager jobs
- Project/Traffic Manager, Johannesburg, Telesure
- Digital Traffic Manager, Johannesburg, Rosebank, Talent Magnet
- Midweight Traffic Manager, Johannesburg, East Rand, Cardilogix
- Midweight BTL Traffic Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Adlink Personnel Placements
- Traffic Coordinator – Radio/Aquira Systems, Johannesburg, Hyde Park, Sandton
- Resource/Traffic Management Lead, Johannesburg, Sundowner