You would be responsible for the conceptualisation and creation of content for social media platforms.
Responsible for the development and implementation of the social media content strategy across all social media channels, aligned with brand goals and CI in order to maximize their social voice, increase fans/followers, awareness, engagement with a focus on driving leads and conversions
- Analyse client briefs in order to conceptualise and implement a comprehensive social media strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams to effectively develop social media campaigns with a focus on driving client KPIs
- Proactively identify opportunities in the market to create new and unique experiences for our clients
- Define and evaluate relevant digital channels and understand the role that each platform plays within the overall ecosystem to deliver multi-channel user experiences.
- Conducting market research and monitoring industry trends and behaviours
- Conceptualising and writing clear, enticing copy for social media campaigns
- Create and maintain several content calendars, for all social networks.
- Be the custodian and creator of the copy, tone and language style of the client’s brand
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Manage, maintain and present the day-to-day social media calendars
- Constantly stay abreast of new social media platform innovations, how to react and leverage the new innovations into the brands social media strategies
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent written communication skills – ability to write clear, concise, compelling, technically accurate copy
- A proactive, problem-solving approach
- Ability to collaborate easily and handle feedback gracefully
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
Posted on 08 Feb 06:46