|Remuneration:||R18000 – R20000 per month Basic salary|
We’re hiring a Trello project assistant for a leading KZN ad agency! Previous experience in the use of Trello to collaborate, communicate and coordinate on projects essential.
It’s important as the project manager to keep tabs on project progress and to monitor, control, and report on that progress. With Trello, you can keep communication on the board by commenting and providing updates to team members directly in their respective cards.
You need to be hands-on and be willing and able to have solutions and think strategically to work on these accounts.
Duties and requirements:
- Minimum three years experience – essential
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work in a pressurised environment
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Ability to work with budgets
- Excellent knowledge on the promotion side
- Able to handle the admin side of the job
- Strong advertising savvy
- Must have own transport
- Stable track record
- Presentable and well-spoken
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time. Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 08 Feb 13:44