|Remuneration:||R8500 – R10500 per month Basic salary|
|Company:||Rebelle Design Studio|
Do you have what it takes to be the next Rebelle?
Rebelle Design is a boutique design studio based in Irene, Centurion. We craft beautifully styled custom paper goods that push boundaries and leave a lasting impression for the wedding and corporate industry. Our openness and “can do” attitude make us unconventional. As the name might suggest we do not settle for anything ordinary and that goes for our staff as well, we want extraordinary people to join the Rebelle team.
So with that in mind… We’re looking for an administrative assistant to help us carry the work load. If you’re a reliable and dependable individual with excellent organising-, business communication- and time management skills and good at conceptualising proposals, writing copy, have an affinity for numbers and customer or client service orientated – then this jobs is for you!
The ideal candidate
- Very creative and can think conceptually;
- Is a positive individual;
- Has great administration, organisational and time management skills;
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Has excellent business communication skills;
- Will build open and honest relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers alike;
- Wants to work in a small, home-office environment.
- Is social and quickly fits in.
What you will learn:
- Production from A-Z
- Conceptual thinking
- Marketing principles
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects
- You will get hands-on experience working for a small, business with a big attitude
- Matric and tertiary diploma/certificate/degree in design
- One year minimum work experience (one year is a must)
- Strong Word/Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fully bilingual: Afrikaans and English (Afrikaans a must)
- Affinity for numbers
- Drivers licence and own car
- OWN laptop
- “Can do” attitude
- Ability to cope under major stress
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Good business communication skills
- Administrative guru
- Organised, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments
Posted on 22 Jan 10:07