|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Remote work, free coffee, wonderful offices, awesome people|
Incubeta is an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 14 years of experience in delivering global campaigns with granular localised targeting. We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior SEO Analyst who, in addition to understanding technical SEO audits, has an aptitude for numbers and data analysis. The ideal candidate will have, above all, a high level of attention to detail, be a problem solver, with a passion for digital advertising, who will assist the rest of our SEO team and add value to our Operations team.
The main occupation of the Junior SEO Analyst is to run in-depth technical audits on large international websites, conduct on-going onsite monthly maintenance and offsite monthly reporting.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude, self-motivated
- Minimum two years’ SEO experience
- Ability to compile reporting data
- Drive and monitor organic traffic
- Good understanding of website performance metrics
- Keyword analysis and research
- You have good experience with important SEO data tools (Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to details and analytical mind-set
- Advise on changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Able to carry out technical audits on large ecommerce sites
- Must be able to grasp technical concepts quickly
- SEO report interpretation and taking action based on the output
- Experience in SEO strategies (including local SEO, onsite content, e-commerce, mobile and natural link development strategies)
- Experience with CMS systems (WordPress, Joomla, Salesforce, etc.)
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Agency experience and working on international, multilingual sites are a plus.
If you believe you fit the criteria for this role, please email your CV together with your cover letter to Malcolm at email@example.com. Take note that if you do not receive feedback on your application within two weeks of submission, your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 22 Jan 10:29