|Remuneration:||R17000 – R20000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Ferndale Randburg|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Guerilla Marketing, a division of Adclick Africa is seeking an enthusiastic, self-starter for a role at the front line of our sales organisation that is critical to our company’s success.We’re looking for an individual who is results-driven, ambitious entrepreneur who excels with autonomy and strives to make an impact. The ideal candidate must be a strong strategic thinker, highly organised, able to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and has a passion for sales, digital media, and the hotel industry. We’re looking for an individual who is a results-driven, ambitious entrepreneur who excels with autonomy and strives to make an impact.
As the “face” of Guerrilla Marketing, the BDM will be responsible for securing new business. This individual will be responsible for executing sales strategies and plans while maximising every sale opportunity to achieve targeted revenue goals.
- Develop and implement successful sales and marketing strategies to meet and exceed sales plan
- Review and analyse market data to develop and implement own business plan; utilise company resources to maximise sales effectiveness
- Accountable for individual sales target
- Perform analysis of prospects’ business and design solutions that best meet customer needs
- Employ strategic thinking to identify new opportunities and initiate relationships with potential customers
- Utilise consultative sales approach—ask relevant questions to uncover needs, identify barriers and overcome objections
- Develop and maintain pipeline according to division prospecting requirements, and provide clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities
- Maintain and build rapport with customers and prospects to formulate strong, long-term business relationships built on trust
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and coordinate and drive development of sales proposals
- Coordinate processes with internal, external and third parties when necessary
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts, and understand legal ramification of contracts
- Establish thorough knowledge of Guerrilla Marketing’s product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies, and procedures
- Develop and maintain a heightened awareness of industry dynamics, emerging opportunities, and competitive trends
- Identify and capture trends and communicate findings to senior leadership
- Minimum of five years of sales experience, with a proven track record of success
- Diploma or degree in marketing
- Detail oriented, well organised, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented environment
- Ability to quickly assimilate and learn new products and systems
- Demonstrate a high skill set, including presentation (in various settings: one-on-one, group, team), analytical and problem-solving, interpersonal and relationship-building, negotiation, time management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of customer dynamics and relationship management
- Familiarity with sales processes and systems
- Leadership potential—ability and interest to grow into leadership role
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Business-to-business experience preferred
- Experience in selling digital marketing solutions and hotel industry preferred
Guerilla Marketing is a performance marketing agency specializing in travel, tourism and hospitality marketing in South Africa.
Our innovative marketing technology and data-driven strategies have enabled us to fulfill our promise of maximizing revenue for our clients.
Our holding company, Adclick Africa, was established in 2013 and we are a gateway to premium audiences in Africa for brands seeking to grow their market share on the continent.
We have a team of skilled and experienced digital professionals who offer dedicated services to all accounts under our management.
Additionally, we work with international technology partners to ensure that we deliver campaigns that produce high ROI.
Posted on 05 May 10:13
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Business Development Manager jobs
- Business Development Manager, Johannesburg, Rosebank, Talent Magnet
- Recruitment Business Development Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- New Business Development Manager (Freelance optional), Johannesburg, Craighall
- Business Development/Client Service Manager, Johannesburg
- Business Development Manager, Johannesburg, MPRTC Recruitment