|Company:||Vega School – Johannesburg Campus|
Brand Management 2B: Channel Planning Lecturer – Independent Contractor (July 2017 to December 2017) – BM2BCP2-JHB
Applications accepted until: 2017-07-09
Number of Openings: 1
Campus/Business Unit:Vega School – Johannesburg Campus
Direct Reporting Line: Vice Principal – Teaching and Learning
Lecturing into the module brand management 2B: Channel planning for second-year students. Including lecture planning, prep, and marking of assignments and examinations.
Candidate should have at least an honours degree with channel planning up to a third-year level in undergraduate.
- Industry experience in a channel/media planning context essential.
Key performance area:
- Deliver the module in such a manner as to achieve the stated subject outcomes within the assigned contact hours.
- The assessment of student work within the stipulated marking and moderation cycle and provide constructive feedback to students and reporting any students concerns to the student relations coordinator.
- Class preparation and development of lesson plans in a constructivist learning approach.
- Proactively participates in Vega events, such as open days, graduation, and others.
- Arrange for the appropriate guest lecturer to support an application to the world of work.
- Operate in line with The Independent Institute of Education’s (The IIE) policies.
- Campus environment
- Preferably equity candidate.
Please note that only candidates who meet the requirements will be considered for this role. Only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 09 Jun 15:14