Skills Development & Training Jobs offered
Advertise your job ad on Bizcommunity.
Apply for jobs with your free online cv
A well-known organisation are looking to employ a training and development for their organisation.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining positive relations with the management teams,
- Providing management information and statistics on the state of training in your business service areas,
- Administering assessments,
- Providing input for improvements and enhancements to the quality and development team, and ensure the adherence to the requirements for the management and maintenance of the LM.
- Matric/Grade 12
- NQF5 or equivalent financial related qualification
- Two to three years’ experience as a learning facilitator or similar experience in adult education
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in an outbound call centre environment
- Long-term insurance industry experience
- Willingness to travel/driver’s license and own vehicle
Posted on 07 Apr 15:28
Bridgena Barnard Personnel Group
– Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.